CT60e and the EtherNAT

Discuss CT60/CT63, CTPCI, SuperVidel and EtherNAT hardware here.

Moderators: Mug UK, [ProToS], lp, moondog/.tSCc., Moderator Team

Galvez
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

CT60e and the EtherNAT

Post by Galvez »

My EtherNAT card and my CT60e doesn't work together, the EtherNAT is working fine when plugged to the original CT60, with the same Falcon and power supply, I thought that perhaps was a known incompatibility between the cards but I see from this thread [1] that other users are using those cards with no trouble. None of the functions (USB or network) work at all, the USB driver doesn't even see a card plugged, I've tested different clock rates but it didn't help. If somebody has an idea of what can be wrong I'm all ears:-)

[1] http://www.atari-forum.com/viewtopic.ph ... 0e#p355003

joska
Hardware Guru
Hardware Guru

Re: CT60e and the EtherNAT

Post by joska »

I have an EtherNAT (or atleast an EtherNAT compatible) in my 95MHz CT60e-equipped Falcon. It is working fine with UIPtool, but a bit unreliable with MiNTnet. Large filetransfers usuall stall when using e.g. http or (s)ftp.
Jo Even

VanillaMiNT - Firebee - Falcon060 - Milan060 - Falcon040 - MIST - Mega ST - STM - STE - Amiga 600 - Sharp MZ700 - MSX - Amstrad CPC - C64

mikro
Hardware Guru
Hardware Guru

Post by mikro »

Well, from your description it looks like a connector issue. If you really want I can plug EtherNAT into CT60E but I expect it to be working (since SV + Svethlana does).

Galvez
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Post by Galvez »

mikro wrote:Well, from your description it looks like a connector issue. If you really want I can plug EtherNAT into CT60E but I expect it to be working (since SV + Svethlana does).
Good tip about the connector, I'll check this.

Galvez
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Post by Galvez »

I've connected a Supervidel and it isn't working either, so something is faulty with the expansion port of this CT60e. :-(

joska
Hardware Guru
Hardware Guru

Post by joska »

joska wrote:I have an EtherNAT (or atleast an EtherNAT compatible) in my 95MHz CT60e-equipped Falcon. It is working fine with UIPtool, but a bit unreliable with MiNTnet. Large filetransfers usuall stall when using e.g. http or (s)ftp.
Correction: EtherNEC. EtherNAT is for the CT60, EtherNEC is for the cartridge port.
Jo Even

VanillaMiNT - Firebee - Falcon060 - Milan060 - Falcon040 - MIST - Mega ST - STM - STE - Amiga 600 - Sharp MZ700 - MSX - Amstrad CPC - C64

Return to “CT60 / CT63 Area”