WANTED: most missing images

A forum about Atari protected floppy disks analysis, preservation, emulation, tools

Moderators: DrCoolZic, Brume

ijor
Hardware Guru
Hardware Guru
Posts: 4003
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: WANTED: most missing images

Post by ijor »

Brume wrote:
DrCoolZic wrote:Any place with 4 Wheel Drive/Combo Racer flux file (SCP or KF)?
I suppose you need the 4 Wheel Drive's version? I have Combo Racer, but that's the original boxed version.
Bump ... Anybody has a SCP or raw KF dump of this compilation?

ijor
Hardware Guru
Hardware Guru
Posts: 4003
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: WANTED: most missing images

Post by ijor »

Hi Brume,
Brume wrote:I suppose you need the 4 Wheel Drive's version? I have Combo Racer, but that's the original boxed version.
Did you make an image of the original retail version? I was looking for the 4 wheel drive compilation version. But might be interested in the original retail version as well.

User avatar
Brume
Red eyes
Red eyes
Posts: 4202
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2002 10:16 am
Location: France
Contact:

Re: WANTED: most missing images

Post by Brume »

ijor wrote:Hi Brume,
Brume wrote:I suppose you need the 4 Wheel Drive's version? I have Combo Racer, but that's the original boxed version.
Did you make an image of the original retail version? I was looking for the 4 wheel drive compilation version. But might be interested in the original retail version as well.
Hello ijor,

Yes, have imaged the disks some years ago. Have uploaded them here:

https://mega.nz/#F!KQclDIQL!b5p-fWhMh8gO6pwBXGGn9Q

Sorry, the SCP dumps are 2 rev only. They were done before I started imaging regularly with 5 rev option.

ijor
Hardware Guru
Hardware Guru
Posts: 4003
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: WANTED: most missing images

Post by ijor »

Brume wrote:Sorry, the SCP dumps are 2 rev only. They were done before I started imaging regularly with 5 rev option.
Thanks a lot. Dumps with 2 revs is probably enough here. Most disks don't need 5 revs.

Post Reply

Return to “Floppy Disk Preservation”