Basilisk on CT060/63/e

Discuss CT60/CT63, CTPCI, SuperVidel and EtherNAT hardware here.

Moderators: Mug UK, lp, moondog/.tSCc., [ProToS], Moderator Team

Teki
Atari User
Atari User

Basilisk on CT060/63/e

Post by Teki »

i wanted to start the apple basilisk falcon port on 060 and only get a white screen... after several YT videos ( i am doing and configuring it all right)
i find this in exxos forum which exactly looks like my white screen error :

"After a bit more digging in various forum posts, I thought that having TOS mapped in RAM by the MMU might affect the MMU video emulation.
So I turned off TOS in ROM (which had been turned on when I reset in the CT63 bios settings) and voila! It works again....and I thought that might be a reason for your difficulties getting it to run." <--- he also writes about white screen only when starting basilisk on 060

so i tried to find a prg to put ROM NOT IN RAM ???
i tried already bootconf201, mintsetter,a french nvram ... but they all only have re4solutions, time , language
but no selection for TOS NOT IN ROM
can somebody help ?
mikro
Hardware Guru
Hardware Guru

Re: Basilisk on CT060/63/e

Post by mikro »

You have to set it in the CT60CONF.CPX. However I vaguely remember that since some version (1.04?) this option has been removed.
agranlund
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior

Post by agranlund »

It's a longshot but you could try adding "nommu 1" to basilisk.inf and see if that helps if you cannot prevent the CT60 from using the mmu for rom remapping.
I have no idea if the non-mmu mode works on anything but 68020 though. It was added mainly to support the MonSTer accelerator.
frank.lukas
Hardware Guru
Hardware Guru

Post by frank.lukas »

mikro wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 3:20 pm You have to set it in the CT60CONF.CPX ...
CT60.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fancy Atari Musik anDA Dance "Agare Hinu Harukana" 1998 ATARI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX10fxb5eYE

Return to “CT60 / CT63 Area”