FUZE case for MiSTer

https://github.com/MiSTer-devel/Main_MiSTer/wiki

Moderators: Mug UK, Zorro 2, spiny, Greenious, Sorgelig, Moderator Team

boarder01
Atarian
Atarian

FUZE case for MiSTer

Post by boarder01 »

I find a cool case for the MiSTer. At the begining I want to do a case with an Amiga 600. But finaly didn’t want to break an Amiga. So I have find the FUZE case. Perfect for a MiSTer.
99906BBB-E47A-41BF-9144-D6832929CCB1.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

laserdisc
Atari User
Atari User

Re: FUZE case for MiSTer

Post by laserdisc »

That is a brilliant find.
Were there any significant modification required in order to get the DE10-Nano with the SDRAM module in there?

bitfan2011
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior

Post by bitfan2011 »

boarder01 wrote:I find a cool case for the MiSTer. At the begining I want to do a case with an Amiga 600. But finaly didn’t want to break an Amiga. So I have find the FUZE case. Perfect for a MiSTer.99906BBB-E47A-41BF-9144-D6832929CCB1.jpeg
More info, kind sir!

laserdisc
Atari User
Atari User

Post by laserdisc »

It's the FUZE Workstation, their shop is here https://www.fuze.co.uk/store/c1/Featured_Products.html
It's a case that encloses a RaspPi3b+ and a breadboard to make circuits.

I'm looking around if theres something like this that can be 3D printed and supply my own keyboard.

Sorgelig
Ultimate Atarian
Ultimate Atarian

Post by Sorgelig »

Would be good if this case wouldn't be so ugly. Even official site has no picture of the case, so they know it themselves :)
It resembling me a childhood when we used plywood to make a case for DIY computers like Radio 86RK.
Hardest part was to find a broken electrical typewriter or calculator to rip the keys :)

laserdisc
Atari User
Atari User

Post by laserdisc »

Sorgelig wrote:Would be good if this case wouldn't be so ugly. Even official site has no picture of the case, so they know it themselves :)
That's part of the charm. :lol:
Unfortunately at £80ish with another £65 for shipping doesn't make financial sense to me. I don't need the educational material just the $20 in parts.

Sorgelig
Ultimate Atarian
Ultimate Atarian

Post by Sorgelig »

£145 for case with "charm" is really too much. I've bought A600 almost unused on ebay cheaper couple years ago! But noway i will rip it for DIY projects :)

As for case with "charm" i believe you can find similar DIY cases on thingverse. This kind of cases can be made from acrylic panels with standard mini keyboard.

Return to “MiSTer”