The Obligatory 'Introduce Yourself Thread'...

No topic. Everything you want to speak about. Please just stay courteous.

Moderators: Mug UK, Silver Surfer, Moderator Team

RobS
Atarian
Atarian

Re: The Obligatory 'Introduce Yourself Thread'...

Post by RobS »

Hello all,

My name is Robert. I'm 38 and i live in south of France (Marseille), i'm a microcontroler designer. My first computer was a atari 800xl.Some year after i've bought a 1040STE.
Years passed and i've stop using atari computer and one day , by surfing on the net, i found a french site: http://www.albatos.free.fr/ which list a lot of atari software and after the ACP site and of course this forum. So, now i would like to have a firebee, but i think i need to understand a lot thing first, like what is Mint, Aes, EmuTOS, MintNET etc... . Damn, Atari was not only a game platform ! :D

Robert
Anima
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Post by Anima »

Welcome Robert!
RobS wrote:Damn, Atari was not only a game platform !
I think this is what the Atari ST made so popular and distinct from the Amiga.

Cheers
Sascha
Fenix
Atariator
Atariator

Post by Fenix »

Seems I haven't posted anything here since 2004 :)

My name is Torbjörn and I've been a member of SAK for a long time. I've had atari machines since the mid 80s and bought my first Falcon in the mid 90s.
Now I only have my C-Lab MkX left and it's fitted with a CT60 and a SPDIF-interface.
Unfortunately I don't have much room to play around with my Falcon any more, but it still has a place on my desk.
tokalash
Atarian
Atarian

Post by tokalash »

Good evening!
I have been lurking here for a while now and I thought it was time to at least say hi.
I got a 520 STe (Swedish TOS 1.06) for my birthday in December 1989, which I used daily until ca '95 (games/watching demos/trying my hand at
pixeling etc.) My brother installed 4 mb RAM at some point. Then I dabbled with various PCs, C64s and Amigas
and years passed.
Earlier this year I got to know that the machine is still at my parents' place, thus I felt
it was time to return to Atari land, which in turn led me to this forum.
I have purchased a SatanDisk which I hope to utilize in some way. I have read up on the various troubles
with early STe's and I find it highly possible that this one's got a bad DMA.
Perhaps I should try to pick up a later revision. We'll see when I get hold of it.

Cheers!
calimero
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Post by calimero »

Hi,
Sorry for offtopic but where did you buy satan disk?
using Atari since 1986.http://wet.atari.orghttp://milan.kovac.cc/atari/software/ ・ Atari Falcon030/CT63/SV ・ Atari STe ・ Atari Mega4/MegaFile30/SM124 ・ Amiga 1200/PPC ・ Amiga 500 ・ C64 ・ ZX Spectrum ・ RPi ・ MagiC! ・ MiNT 1.18 ・ OS X
nativ
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Post by nativ »

Atari STFM 512 / STe 4MB / Mega ST+DSP / Falcon 4MB 16Mhz 68882 - DVD/CDRW/ZIP/DAT - FDI / Jaguar / Lynx 1&2 / 7800 / 2600 / XE 130+SD Card // Sega Dreamcast / Mega2+CD2 // Apple G4

http://soundcloud.com/nativ ~ http://soundcloud.com/nativ-1 ~ http://soundcloud.com/knot_music
http://soundcloud.com/push-sounds ~ http://soundcloud.com/push-records
ATARILOVER
Atarian
Atarian

Post by ATARILOVER »

Hi everyone! I was on Atariage and the moderators there have started to personally attack me for putting better Ebay auctions and sales up than them.. I decided to start reselling vintage computers, games, collections recently and have been successful in doing so. I have been on Atariage for a while now and the mods are picking on me for no reason. They are real jerks and Im glad to have found another ATARI forum that is active and not so "douchy"

My name is Ayanitu and I go around looking for vintage stuff on local classifieds - garage sales, auctions and then I sell everything on Ebay.. I am just looking for others that do the same things. Thanks Have a WONDERFUL DAY!
Spectone
Atariator
Atariator

Post by Spectone »

Hi, I live in Queensland Australia and I enjoy retro computing. My favourite computers being those that I had when i was young. A VIC20 and an Atari ST. The ST I got in 1988 it was a 1040STFM and I think it had a dual sided drive. I enjoyed playing games and writing programs using STOS. I even had the STOS compiler.

I got back into this recently due to my brother asking about some ST games he was having trouble with so I downloaded Hatari to see if I help him. Now I am looking at writing some simple games in STOS and learning assembly. I still have my ST around somewhere and most of my disks but I fear some of them have been corrupted over time.
Rustynutt
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Post by Rustynutt »

Speaking about Neon, I do have a full version copy with the file required to unlock it.
Spent hours tonight looking to see if it were still supported in some form.
Saw (3 s's ) the archive files on one of the HD in the Milan the other night.
Will unpack them and check if they are in order, and what I thought was in the package.
Myself am looking for InShape as well.

PS, Don't let Doug get out of here!
Can one imagine Apex running on the CT60 on PCI video card? Or better yet, running on the CT60 at all! SuperVIdel would be a good combo as well.

Nothing but respect for the man. He helped out so much when Dave first started shipping the Afterburner and Expose over to the US.

Thanks to all.
midlifecrisis
Atarian
Atarian

Post by midlifecrisis »

Hi, I'm 43 years old and from the north-east of england and I have recently become re-interested in retro consoles and computers.
I grew up with the Sinclair Spectrum and never owned an Atari.
About 10 years ago on a whim I bought two fully boxed Atari St's with a view to start gaming and messing about with. I never got around to doing anything and stored them away in my loft.
Today I brought them out and hooked them up one at a time to test them. :)
I started with the 520 STfm Discovery Pack which is in it's original box and packing with the STOS and ST BASIC disks. It booted up no problem but when I loaded up the ST BASIC floppy and started to type in some text, I noticed that the keys on the left hand side of the keyboard were not working :( .
I know absolutely nothing about these things, maybe it can be repaired ?
Next I tried the 520 STE and everything works fine. :D
I'm excited at the prospect of my new 'hobby' and as my username suggests, my wife thinks I'm going through some sort of mid life crisis.
I have no games at all at the moment but I've got a disk cabinet full of demo's and whatnot which I'll go through in the next few weeks.
As I mentioned earlier, I literally haven't got a clue where to start with all this at all.
Do I slowly work my way through the ST BASIC manual and the STOS stuff and learn myself to program ?
Or do I try and get some games and just use it for that purpose ? A combination of both ?
I'm really not sure.
Any help and advice would be most appreciated.
Thanks
Dal
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Dal »

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I'd suggest you start by playing some of the games for a kick off.

If you really want to learn programming, then there are people more qualified than myself on here but I would recommend you look at using tools that are still being supported (GFA Basic and AHCC are good examples). ST Basic was never really that good. STOS was really more geared towards writing games - so if this is what you want to do and you don't want to get too bogged down in writing your own sprite routines and stuff, it could be a good option in your case. There are plenty of experienced coders on here - I'm sure they will all chime in with their thoughts on the matter!
STE: Desktopper case, IDE interface, UltraSatan (8GB + 512Mb) + HXC floppy emulator. Plus some STE's/STFM's
Shredder11
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Post by Shredder11 »

Hi and welcome to the forum and retro computing! Ignore the people who say it is a mid-life crisis as that is complete nonsense, otherwise so would continued listening to your music collection be a 'crisis' :roll: I like many other people appreciate the good things of the present and the past! :cheers:
dml
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Post by dml »

Yes a big welcome to the last run of new members. A nice revival ongoing. :)
Ian
Atariator
Atariator

Post by Ian »

Morning all:grin:

As my username suggest my name is peter. (it's not it really is Ian)

My St was my first real computer, my first virgin machine that I and I alone unwrapped.

Obviously I moved on and have been enjoying winuae quite a lot since Winston ceased to be (loved that emu)

Now bring a bit of a ROM whore I use tosec and have gotten increasingly annoyed at the lack of updates for the St so much so I have decided to take matters into my own hands and have begun renaming my stuff.

This place seems as good a place as any for me to park myself and get my St fix.

At eab we have a correction thread for tosec and if any of you are interested we could get one going here?
Ian
Atariator
Atariator

Post by Ian »

Well I typed an introduction and it's gone into the ether now. Nevermind.
Rustynutt
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Post by Rustynutt »

Ian, found the intro you lost, reworded it a bit :mrgreen:

Kind of jumped into the site rather rudely and just began posing :angel:

As I can't seem to post or write about anything less than a page or two, will keep this short and sweet [smilie=greencolorz4_pdt_07.gif]

If you don't like to read, just read this.
Hi. I'm just happy to be here after all the years!
Rustynutt came to me one day taking apart an old motorcycle. A very corroded bolt broke off, leaving me with a "rustynutt" in my hand.
The two "T's" come from nut already being used on hotmail, thus "rustynutt". :mrgreen:
I am an Atari user, and am completely insane.

If you like torture, read on.

So here is the novel, if interested.

After an Army stint in 1975 at 18, and lots of experience with my uncle learning machining and metal working, started out in machine shops quickly taking interest in programming for Numerical Control machining equipment. Eventually managed to program longhand right from drawings via keypad, as opposed to punching paper tapes on flex writers. In a way it resembles assembly language, but control of the machine axis is more embedded as opposed to directly programming registers on a computer. Learned to automate functions and develop routines long before more advanced controllers actually included them as "canned" cycles, then later graphical menus making programming for those machines much easier for users.

On a memorable night in 1980, a coworker invited me over to see his mom's new TRS 80 Model III she used for accounting. Never before set behind a computer, stayed up until sunlight playing Zork, which is still an adventure embedded inside to this day. Think afterwords picked up a C64, remember loading programs from cassette tape. Mind is pretty fuzzy between HS and workforce, some JC courses in chemistry, videography, forestry technology, philosophy, anthropology (saw Mary Leakey and son Richard display the fossil fragments of Lucy in 1976). Honestly think it was a combination of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, Illusions, Castaneda's Tales of Power, The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test and metaphysics which finally did me in those years.

In 1987, mom and I walked into a Federated (Fred Rated) to choose between a 1040ST ($1094.00) and Amiga 500. Don't remember at the time what swayed the choice, maybe it was the Time Works Desktop Publisher package she purchased along with me to inventory her 1000+ Avon bottle collection. Have had Atari Computers in the house ever since.

Not an experienced programmer, little experience with assembly, some basic. Heck, have trouble installed a full MiNT package.
Was a single parent since son turned three in 1986. He was raised on Atari. We at one time or another have or have had everything badged or made third party for Atari, sans some very obscure German hardware. Been on Genie, CompuServe forums, comp.sys.atari.st (don't hold that against me!), and BBS'ed everywhere. Remember when Steve Cohen announced the Barracuda in one of the RT forums and met Steve at one of the Sacramento Atari shows, and actually saw the Barracuda, we walked out to his car and pulled it from the trunk. Real Atari secret stuff! Don't have a copper phone line now, so BBS activity has been zilch, lot of good memories. Also have demoralized Peter Sinclap with the best of them (inside quip).

The past 20 years have acquired experience in CAD CAM environments, IR technologies, clean room operations, hydraulic systems, energetics, motion systems, the past 10 years troubling shooting and repair of hydraulic servo control amplifiers, analog electronics, just enough to get into trouble with a CT60. Basically a machinist-engineering-physical science-electronic-quality assurance-systems engineering-drafting-video/documentation technician. At least that's what the government underpaid me to do, until retiring this month.

With more time available, looking out to the future when getting out and about is much harder, want to build on experience with TOS and Clone based hardware functions, acquire more test equipment, build up a reserve of Atari specific hardware and obsolete chips to pass this hobby down to the son when he gets old and slow as well. Hobbying with the Atari platform was slow after 2004, pretty much came to a stop in 2006 while "courting" my wife in The Netherlands. Bouncing back and fourth on whom was going to move where, ( position being there are more Atarin's in Europe), she immigrated to the U.S in 2009 where we were married. Another factor, and don't know how you overseas deal with it, is the Euro/Pound. At 30 to 50% over the dollar, it's a crazy vacation there. Holland was a first trip outside the U.S., and expected the streets to second hand stores to be lined with gold and full of discarded Atari Falcons. Such was not the case [smilie=greencolorz4_pdt_05.gif]

Some current (and not so current) projects in no specific order:

Since 2003, have been studying the how the 68060 is implementation on a 68040 system. I'm not very bright.
Have read and re-read data sheets for years now. Have tested everything but what is right, with the test base so far an Afterburner.
Around 2006 purchased a Milan 040, sans the 060 adapter card. Have spent time on hack versions for the Afterburner using Apple accelerator cards and bread boards to adapt the 060 CPU. There is a large unknown, even if an adapter is correctly done that an 060 will boot on the Afterburner. With what was learned, am moving back to the Milan and focus efforts there. Once an 060 adapter is working on the Milan, the Afterburner is next in line for testing. Within 2 months hope to have the PCB's finished to test on the Milan. No more jumping 50 wires on a board. Hope to ping Rudolph's brain about how the CT60 handles the IPL signals within it's logic. Uwe ran the signals through a multiplexer controlled by the reset signal. Getting close.

Complete installation of at least one CT60 (and CT63). Purchased these around 2003 or 04, however am very happy with the Afterburner/Expose/Nova/Nemesis setup, so they have sat all this time. The shining light to this story is dml came back to the scene :cheers: If a machine does not run Apex Media and function with Expose, then what's the use? Doug can fix anything, and make it better too! [smilie=greencolorz4_pdt_01.gif] Have been buying up older Extron analog RGB video encoders, and keeping with tradition, expand the working tape and DVD video recording systems on the bench. Apex and Expose will be one of two center pieces, with a P4 and ATI AIW 9800 NTSC/PAL capture cards and converting software for the big jobs. With the Extron units, will be able to capture RGB from most any source direct into the Expose, bypassing the troublesome splitter. When the CatBox first came out for the Jaguar, son tried this with excellent results.

Aside from the Afterburner (Wizztronics case) Falcon, sold a beloved Mighty Sonic and spare NOVA adapter last year. Thinking now it was a mistake, but then again a chance for other Falcon users to enjoy the "experience". The old Mighty Sonic main board was stripped, all solders reworked back to stock, dipped in a ultrasonic tank of liquid Freon and stored this past year. This week started to installed the CT60, and did something very careless. Let some smoke escape, taking a few days to find the hole and put new smoke back in. Have a couple of caps and diodes left to replace, was going to do that tonight, but decided this needed to be wrote to bog down the message board first.

Have a third Falcon just picked up. Have sold three nice stock ones the past three years to avoid temptation taking them down in the hopes they stay that way, or giving a new user a chance at the hobby without having to second guess what they have. Last one out the door was a beautiful machine, with only a Wizztronics memory card and Cubase Audio 16 w/ dongles. The guy was a musician, and had wanted a Falcon set up forever he said, so feel good about it. Anyway, this latest "third" Falcon looked a bit used on the outside, and was curious as to what was under the cover. Very nice shape, all shielding in place, motherboard looked new, not even a clock buffer mod, missing the hard disk. Digging a bit more, could see a card on the expansion pins. Turned out to be a GE Soft Eagle Sonic 030, as well as a Falcon Wing memory card. First thought was to attempt to overclock the 030, install a buffer, overclock the DSP.....put a Wizztronics memory card in with 16mb, a Toshiba 2.5" and closed it up. Proud of myself!

Also have enough connectors and IC's to install an SVHS out from the MC1377P on the Falcon for 10 units. Just need to finish assembly.

Reading up on the DSP56303 pondering over a 100MHz DSP for the Falcon. Object code compatible with the DSP56000, as is the package but pin-outs are different. A bit beyond my understanding now, thought is a small DSP PCB would fit nicely between the CT60 and SuperVidel. Haven't looked yet to see if the expansion bus has the necessary I/O's, if the DSP56K can be disabled as the 030 is on the Falcon, or if Rodolph "allows" it :mrgreen: He doesn't like components mounted atop the CT60 from what I can tell, other than the SuperVidel. My use would be increased DSP processing for Apex, JPEG DSP loader improvement and the few other graphical applications that utilize it. Maybe the CT60 can match or top the processing speed of the DSP, but if Apex cannot be modified to run native on the CT60, the upgrade makes sense to me. While Apex may get patched to run on the CT60, think it would take a huge effort to rewrite the DSP utilization within the application. Then dml has done some pretty fantastic coding.

Want to find or machine a PLCC to PGA for the 68882, or build a daughter card to go with the Eagle Sonic on the expansion bus. No sense wasting that much trace runs.

Why can't ST RAM be hardware mapped to the expansion bus and located there? The bus bar could be used as a handle to carry the Falcon.
Mysteries of the Universe.

Oh yea, have a 5 1/4" floppy disk set of Digital Research's GEM. Ran it on a Sperry years ago. Can we do anything with that? [smilie=greencolorz4_pdt_01.gif]

1040STf's
Mega ST4
Mega STE4
Jag's
Falcon's
Milan
Afterburners
Wizztronics Rack & stuff
CT60's
PAK 020
Expose's
SCSI Ethernet
DEKA's
Link
5 1/4" ST floppy
Unopened boxes :)
Some Mac CPU's

Cat's name Lars (Maine Coon) after Lars Larson famous Swedish Motocross racer.
Two dogs, Tipper (Lab/Bloodhound and Highway (Belgium Sheppard/Chow)
Some rabbits, snakes, and cool Hawks.
A Thrift Store Apple Performa 466 030 33MHz that is just dying to be hacked.

Then there is vintage motocross, but that's a slightly longer introduction.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
calimero
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Post by calimero »

^

great post! :cheers:
using Atari since 1986.http://wet.atari.orghttp://milan.kovac.cc/atari/software/ ・ Atari Falcon030/CT63/SV ・ Atari STe ・ Atari Mega4/MegaFile30/SM124 ・ Amiga 1200/PPC ・ Amiga 500 ・ C64 ・ ZX Spectrum ・ RPi ・ MagiC! ・ MiNT 1.18 ・ OS X
dml
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Post by dml »

Rustynutt wrote: The shining light to this story is dml came back to the scene :cheers: If a machine does not run Apex Media and function with Expose, then what's the use? Doug can fix anything, and make it better too! [smilie=greencolorz4_pdt_01.gif]
A massive exaggeration there, but :cheers: !

[OT]
I still have my Expose card (likely a prototype) and I really don't know what to do with it (both the digitizer and the RGB splitter board although I think you said the splitter can be made redundant now?). These boards are probably are rare(?). I'd gladly exchange it for an Atari graphics card some day. I don't have anything like that. I used to get bits of hardware to 'support' from time to time through Titan but had to send them all back afterwards - this being the one exception!

Actually I did have a Parsec board for a while but it was a dead unit and I never got it to work - eBay'd as a curiosity it some years ago :-( probably a bad move, almost matching my unwise clearout of the Jaguar development kit...
[/OT]
DarkLord
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Post by DarkLord »

I don't know Doug...as far as bad moves go, one of the Expose units owned by Rustynutt used to be mine.
He got it from me after I gave up on getting it to work with my Falcon. I had gotten it for a reduced price
from Toad Computers - part of a lot of Expose boards they were dumping because they wouldn't work.

:)

Hey Rusty, back when I had a Suzuki TM 125 (never made it to the more famous/better RM line), I was a
big fan of Roger Decoster and Team Suzuki in the 70's. Ever heard of them? :wink:
Welcome To DarkForce! http://www.darkforce.org "The Fuji Lives.!"
Atari SW/HW based BBS - Telnet:darkforce-bbs.dyndns.org 520
dml
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Post by dml »

DarkLord wrote:I don't know Doug...as far as bad moves go, one of the Expose units owned by Rustynutt used to be mine.
He got it from me after I gave up on getting it to work with my Falcon. I had gotten it for a reduced price
from Toad Computers - part of a lot of Expose boards they were dumping because they wouldn't work.
Heh - perhaps it was *only* the prototypes that worked then! :-)

I never had any trouble with the digitizer board itself, but the splitter is another matter - the wires kept snapping off, sockets needed resoldered several times an the pots were flaky.
Rustynutt
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Post by Rustynutt »

DarkLord wrote:I don't know Doug...as far as bad moves go, one of the Expose units owned by Rustynutt used to be mine.

:)

Hey Rusty, back when I had a Suzuki TM 125 (never made it to the more famous/better RM line), I was a
big fan of Roger Decoster and Team Suzuki in the 70's. Ever heard of them? :wink:
Da Man! I'll post some photos in one of the general areas soon. Collected over time more than 30 pre 1980 motocross bikes to restore during my first few years of retirement. Hey, it's a job :)

When I get the piles of computers half way assembled, am going to put a working Expose on the Falcon, take some measurements, then install yours and see if I can find where the problem is. I have enough IC's to replace most everything, other than the GALS, and those could be replaced. Thinking it could be a cap or something on power AIRC, difficult to check the surface caps without desoldering, easier to compare at this point. Just kind of dropped out of everything, feeling better now! Just got the last payday check, 105 hours of vacation time and severance pay. Has to last 6 months until the pension is calculated, sure looks cool in the account. Good thing I'm married now.....

Doug, we ran RGB out of the CAT box with a home built cable into the Expose, worked tuff. Quality in is quality on the screen. The splitter was always a pain. Dave suggested it was sensitive to power, brought home a nice HP supply from work to try, made wonders. The RGB input is the way to go. I have an email Dave sent with the pinouts for the Expose plug somewhere. Finding a FX card might be hard. I'm in for one SuperVidel, that will suit me fine. Wanted to order two, wife said no. I have a NOVA, sure doesn't look to much a deal, if someone knows how to work those online PCB design sites. $50.00 for three PCB's, not too bad a deal.

So, we need some more threads......:)
danorf
Atari maniac
Atari maniac

Post by danorf »

Hello,
Here is my puny attempt to introduce myself on this forum. :angel:

I'm a french man in his thirties. Married with two sons.
Back in the days, I had a STF then a Flacon.
Nowaday, I still have the same Falcon (with some mods) and a STE.

I was too young to be part of the scene at this time (and without any contact to become part of it) so I mainly used these computers for gaming and coding programs (GFA basic, C and ASM) that stayed on my own harddisk. My best remembering of use of a personnal computer comes from that era.

This led me to study computer science, to spend most of my time on PCs, and (that saved me, in a way) to work for a time for a company that used to make boards based on motorola chips for various purpose (and to write code for them). So I could reuse what I've learned when programming my Ataris in ASM and I sharpened my knowledge.

I'm now professionaly retired from the ASM coding stuff. But since few years, now, the longing of putting me back on ASM coding for my old computers has tickled me.

I've done two or three things since 2008 that have stayed on my harddisk like in the old days and I have frequently read this forum without posting.

This year, I convinced myself to try to contribute more. Let's hope I manage to fullfill this wish and that it will benefit to everyone interested here.

If you're looking for me, I'm probably lurking somewhere in the coding / asm section of the forum.

Cheers ! :cheers: (and Atari rules...)

PS : Hope my English won't give to the readers some eye aches.
Rustynutt
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Post by Rustynutt »

danorf wrote:Hello,
Here is my puny attempt to introduce myself on this forum. :angel:

I'm a french man in his thirties. Married with two sons.
Back in the days, I had a STF then a Flacon.
Nowaday, I still have the same Falcon (with some mods) and a STE.

I was too young to be part of the scene at this time (and without any contact to become part of it) so I mainly used these computers for gaming and coding programs (GFA basic, C and ASM) that stayed on my own harddisk. My best remembering of use of a personnal computer comes from that era.

This led me to study computer science, to spend most of my time on PCs, and (that saved me, in a way) to work for a time for a company that used to make boards based on motorola chips for various purpose (and to write code for them). So I could reuse what I've learned when programming my Ataris in ASM and I sharpened my knowledge.

I'm now professionaly retired from the ASM coding stuff. But since few years, now, the longing of putting me back on ASM coding for my old computers has tickled me.

I've done two or three things since 2008 that have stayed on my harddisk like in the old days and I have frequently read this forum without posting.

This year, I convinced myself to try to contribute more. Let's hope I manage to fullfill this wish and that it will benefit to everyone interested here.

If you're looking for me, I'm probably lurking somewhere in the coding / asm section of the forum.

Cheers ! :cheers: (and Atari rules...)

PS : Hope my English won't give to the readers some eye aches.
Cool !
"work for a time for a company that used to make boards based on motorola chips"

Now there is a member to write the much needed hardware drivers!
Rustynutt
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Post by Rustynutt »

clicked once too many
Last edited by Rustynutt on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danorf
Atari maniac
Atari maniac

Post by danorf »

Rustynutt wrote:Now there is someone to write the much needed hardware drivers :)
Ok, now we've answered "Who ?", let's talk about "When ?"... :mrgreen:

Return to “Chat forum [ENG]”