Discuss CT60/CT63, CTPCI, SuperVidel and EtherNAT hardware here.
great work as usual
- Hardware Guru
- Posts: 2233
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:11 am
- Location: Kosice, Slovakia
- Fuji Shaped Bastard
- Posts: 2381
- Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:01 am
- Location: STara Pazova, Serbia
just to quote my self with information from Rodolphe Czuba site:calimero wrote:Does anyone have sdmatest.prg ?
EDIT: found on mikros mirror: https://mikrosk.github.io/ct60tos/ct60/sdmatest.prg
Some problems to solve (after you updated the ABE & SDR chips) :
- You hear some audio CRACs when running SDMATEST (2KB) at 50 KHz with 4 tracks.
WORK AROUND : Solder a 27 pF capacitor parallel on the 47 ohms resistor of the SDMA clock.