Another TT Setup

This is the gallery. It's where we put the pictures upon pictures of us all showing off our dens and collections.

Moderators: Mug UK, Silver Surfer, Moderator Team

Post Reply
Moulinaie
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 303
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Another TT Setup

Post by Moulinaie »

Hello,

I setup another TT with a Matrix card, MagiC+Jinnee and an Internet connection using Sting and the Daynaport SCSI/Ethernet unit.
Everything can be seen here on my page:

http://gtello.pagesperso-orange.fr/patt_e.htm

Guillaume.
User avatar
Atarieterno
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:40 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Another TT Setup

Post by Atarieterno »

Great setup!!
ST/fm/e, STacy, Mega ST/e, TT, Falcon, C-Lab MKX... and more music tools.
Rustynutt
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero
Posts: 794
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:38 am
Location: Oregon

Re: Another TT Setup

Post by Rustynutt »

Coolness :)
User avatar
jfl
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero
Posts: 893
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:55 pm
Location: Liège, Belgium
Contact:

Re: Another TT Setup

Post by jfl »

Incredible how clean and new that TT case looks. Particularly besides that keyboard :D
User avatar
TheNameOfTheGame
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1415
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:57 pm
Location: Almost Heaven, West Virginia

Re: Another TT Setup

Post by TheNameOfTheGame »

Very Nice!
User avatar
edingacic
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:16 pm
Location: Austria
Contact:

Re: Another TT Setup

Post by edingacic »

Love it :)
Moulinaie
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 303
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Another TT Setup

Post by Moulinaie »

jfl wrote:Incredible how clean and new that TT case looks. Particularly besides that keyboard :D
Ahah!
It's a compilation of a TT Case, the HD cover from anoter TT, the keyboard from a third one etc... A cool collection of different yellowings.
And dust...

Guillaume.
User avatar
wongck
Ultimate Atarian
Ultimate Atarian
Posts: 12910
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 2:09 pm
Location: Far East
Contact:

Re: Another TT Setup

Post by wongck »

:thumbs:
My Stuff: FB/Falcon CT63 CTPCI ATI RTL8139 USB 512MB 30GB HDD CF HxC_SD/ TT030 68882 4+32MB 520MB Nova/ 520STFM 4MB Tos206 SCSI
Shared SCSI Bus:ScsiLink ethernet, 9GB HDD,SD-reader @ http://phsw.atari.org
My Atari stuff for sale - click here for list
emcclariion
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 218
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:37 pm

Re: Another TT Setup

Post by emcclariion »

Is that the matrix card you got off me?
Atari TT Nova card Mach64, Lightning VME, 64MB of RAM, Mega STE 4MB, Nova mach 32 and Atari STE 4MB TOS 2.06 Netusb Ultrasatan 2, Atari Falcon CT60 512MB Netusb
Moulinaie
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 303
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Another TT Setup

Post by Moulinaie »

emcclariion wrote:Is that the matrix card you got off me?
Sure! I only own one !
It was hard to setup, but I got it.

Guillaume.
Moulinaie
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 303
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Another TT Setup (changed)

Post by Moulinaie »

Hello,

I modified the setup of this TT. It has a MagnumTT with 64MB and the Matrix graphic card in 1024*768*256 colors.
Magic has been replaced by Freemint+MyAES 0.97
Jinnee replaced by THING 1.29
STING replaced by MintNET

Works great, you can see the desktop and PHWEATHR running with the cloudy forecast of the day.
thing.jpg
Guillaume.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
RealLarry
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:05 pm
Location: San Junipero

Re: Another TT Setup (changed)

Post by RealLarry »

Moulinaie wrote:I modified the setup of this TT. It has a MagnumTT with 64MB and the Matrix graphic card in 1024*768*256 colors.
Magic has been replaced by Freemint+MyAES 0.97
@Guillaume, this is very interesting for me. I have a TT with a Matrix TC1208 which is working fine with a NVDI5/MiNT/XaAES setup. I've tried to setup MyAES there but failed, on the other hand I got NVDI5/MiNT/MyAES working under Aranym without any hassle - and never found the cause why I can't get it to work with my TT.
So, could you be so keen and send me your mint.cnf and the corresponding config files of your myaes setup?

Many thanks in advance!
On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
User avatar
wongck
Ultimate Atarian
Ultimate Atarian
Posts: 12910
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 2:09 pm
Location: Far East
Contact:

Re: Another TT Setup

Post by wongck »

:thumbs: Very nice setup :thumbs:
I hope PH Weather works with MyAES without much trouble.
My Stuff: FB/Falcon CT63 CTPCI ATI RTL8139 USB 512MB 30GB HDD CF HxC_SD/ TT030 68882 4+32MB 520MB Nova/ 520STFM 4MB Tos206 SCSI
Shared SCSI Bus:ScsiLink ethernet, 9GB HDD,SD-reader @ http://phsw.atari.org
My Atari stuff for sale - click here for list
Moulinaie
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 303
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Another TT Setup (changed)

Post by Moulinaie »

RealLarry wrote:
Moulinaie wrote:I modified the setup of this TT. It has a MagnumTT with 64MB and the Matrix graphic card in 1024*768*256 colors.
Magic has been replaced by Freemint+MyAES 0.97
@Guillaume, this is very interesting for me. I have a TT with a Matrix TC1208 which is working fine with a NVDI5/MiNT/XaAES setup. I've tried to setup MyAES there but failed, on the other hand I got NVDI5/MiNT/MyAES working under Aranym without any hassle - and never found the cause why I can't get it to work with my TT.
So, could you be so keen and send me your mint.cnf and the corresponding config files of your myaes setup?

Many thanks in advance!
Ok, I'll prepare you a ZIP file.
But...
Have you tried to rename the DESK.JPG in the MYAES/SKIN folder ?
The default one is a very large file that MyAES loads at startup. On a real TT, this operation is much longer than my patience can accept (several minutes!) So, you can think that MyAES doesn't load as no progression is displayed.

Guillaume.
User avatar
RealLarry
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:05 pm
Location: San Junipero

Re: Another TT Setup (changed)

Post by RealLarry »

Moulinaie wrote:Ok, I'll prepare you a ZIP file.
Fantastic, many thanks! I'm curious what it's been up to me.
Moulinaie wrote:Have you tried to rename the DESK.JPG in the MYAES/SKIN folder ?
The default one is a very large file that MyAES loads at startup. On a real TT, this operation is much longer than my patience can accept (several minutes!) So, you can think that MyAES doesn't load as no progression is displayed.
No, because my MiNT v1.19 is crashing at it's console very soon when starting up MyAES :)
On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
Moulinaie
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 303
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Another TT Setup (changed)

Post by Moulinaie »

RealLarry wrote:
Moulinaie wrote:Ok, I'll prepare you a ZIP file.
Fantastic, many thanks! I'm curious what it's been up to me.
Moulinaie wrote:Have you tried to rename the DESK.JPG in the MYAES/SKIN folder ?
The default one is a very large file that MyAES loads at startup. On a real TT, this operation is much longer than my patience can accept (several minutes!) So, you can think that MyAES doesn't load as no progression is displayed.
No, because my MiNT v1.19 is crashing at it's console very soon when starting up MyAES :)
So, i'd better send you my Mint + MyaAES !!

Guillaume.
User avatar
RealLarry
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:05 pm
Location: San Junipero

Re: Another TT Setup (changed)

Post by RealLarry »

Moulinaie wrote:So, i'd better send you my Mint + MyaAES !!
Yes, please make me happy! :) Every hint and help is welcome...
On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
Moulinaie
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 303
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Another TT Setup (changed)

Post by Moulinaie »

RealLarry wrote:
Moulinaie wrote:So, i'd better send you my Mint + MyaAES !!
Yes, please make me happy! :) Every hint and help is welcome...
Here it is...
I hope I didn't forget anything...

Mint+MyAES for TT

Guillaume.
User avatar
RealLarry
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:05 pm
Location: San Junipero

Re: Another TT Setup (changed)

Post by RealLarry »

Moulinaie wrote:Here it is...
I hope I didn't forget anything...
Great, thank you very much. I do not know when I'll come to test it, but it's on my ToDo list and I'll report then.
On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
User avatar
jvas
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 464
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:30 pm
Location: Budapest, Hungary

Re: Another TT Setup

Post by jvas »

Hi Guillaume,

Would you please make your MiNT setup available again! I have problems installing mint with my TC1208 card. What is the proper order of files in the AUTO folder?

Thanks,
Jozsi
Post Reply

Return to “Gallery”