Fuzion menus (Brume)

You can discus menu disks by all those classic ST hack & pack teams. If you have questions, requests or remarks about hackers, packers, screens or just menu disks in general, this is the place to be!

Moderators: bodkinz, Mug UK, Moderator Team

Doctor Bob Gordon

Fuzion menus (Brume)

Post by Doctor Bob Gordon »

Hi Brume,

I have some questions about the Fuzion menus:

Did you get the missing Fuzion menus (24, 36, 40, 46)?

Are disks 97, 99 and 100 included in the Supremacy CD (and Fuzion Shrine) bugged, or it´s just a problem with the packer/loader? They stop loading using Steem 2.2. Do you have different versions of these menus?

Thanks,
dBG
Brume
Red eyes
Red eyes

Post by Brume »

Hello Doctor Bob Gordon,

Well, I checked some of my archives in the last days, and here is what I'm missing in the Fuzion collection:
- 24 (the one spread over the Web is bugged)

The issues previously missing will be soon online on Fuzion Shrine. According to MrNours - the webmaster of Fuzion Shrine - Fuzion CD 198 is the last issue. That's sure (so issues 199 and 200 don't exist). So only two disks are missing now ;)

Cheers,

Brume.
Steem Authors
Steem Developer
Steem Developer

Re: Fuzion menus (Brume)

Post by Steem Authors »

Doctor Bob Gordon wrote:Are disks 97, 99 and 100 included in the Supremacy CD (and Fuzion Shrine) bugged, or it´s just a problem with the packer/loader? They stop loading using Steem 2.2. Do you have different versions of these menus?
This is definately a Steem bug, I have tried those menus on a real STE and they work. They all use the Sly Packer, if anyone has any ideas why that might not work then let us know.

Russell Hayward

Return to “Menu Disks”