The Syndicate / Delicious Disk

You can discus menu disks by all those classic ST hack & pack teams. If you have questions, requests or remarks about hackers, packers, screens or just menu disks in general, this is the place to be!

Moderators: bodkinz, Mug UK, Moderator Team

Brume
Red eyes
Red eyes

The Syndicate / Delicious Disk

Post by Brume »

Hello,

I'm still missing one issue from The SyndiCate : compilation disks #52 version 2. It has Lemmings 2 and Robin Hood on it. Please check your old box in the attic ;-)
I would be really generous if you find it and send to pacidemo@planet-d.net! Just take a look at http://pacigame.atari.org and let me know which compilations you want in return.

Thanks,

Brume.
Maverick[RAM]
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Re: The Syndicate / Delicious Disk

Post by Maverick[RAM] »

Brume wrote:Hello,

I'm still missing one issue from The SyndiCate : compilation disks #52 version 2. It has Lemmings 2 and Robin Hood on it. Please check your old box in the attic ;-)
I would be really generous if you find it and send to pacidemo@planet-d.net! Just take a look at http://pacigame.atari.org and let me know which compilations you want in return.

Thanks,

Brume.

Hi Brume!
Here is your missing disk Hope that you enjoy this
/<o>\
< x >
|_o_|

SYOTN - See You On The Net
Grazey / PHF
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Post by Grazey / PHF »

Well done Marverick!!! Anoth games collection is completed!!

mega greets on D-Bug 175 coming up! :)

GRZ-SHW
Brume
Red eyes
Red eyes

Post by Brume »

Hello,

Thanks for the image-disk :)
You probably won't believe me, but I received yesterday this menu on a floppy from Silver Surfer and I transfered it. Haven't found the time to update this thread nor pacigame. But thanks for your effort.
Just coming to notice you are Maverick from ReAniMators, that's cool! Maybe would you be agree for an interview on pacigame? I already interviewed Frazer last year, I would be glad to have a second member of RAM/TSC ;)

Cheers,

Brume.

PS : The Syndicate collection is complete now! That's fantastic!
Maverick[RAM]
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Post by Maverick[RAM] »

Brume wrote:Hello,

Thanks for the image-disk :)
You probably won't believe me, but I received yesterday this menu on a floppy from Silver Surfer and I transfered it. Haven't found the time to update this thread nor pacigame. But thanks for your effort.
Just coming to notice you are Maverick from ReAniMators, that's cool! Maybe would you be agree for an interview on pacigame? I already interviewed Frazer last year, I would be glad to have a second member of RAM/TSC ;)

Cheers,

Brume.

PS : The Syndicate collection is complete now! That's fantastic!
Hi Brume!
I am glad that you have completed all discs, actually i am missing two myself. tsc 99v6 and tsc 99v10
Could you please upload them here to the forum.

That would be very neat.

Oh about that interview, I can try but it has been a long time ago.
/<o>\
< x >
|_o_|

SYOTN - See You On The Net
Brume
Red eyes
Red eyes

Post by Brume »

Sorry for the delay between each reply, I'm still working on next update of pacigame (since 3 weeks...).
Thanks for your agreement about the interview. i'll have to verify the disks before sending you (haven't checked all TSC menus, that's why there is no screenshots on pacigame atm). I send you an e-mail you asap.
cheers,

Brume.

Return to “Menu Disks”