Need DBUG129 - No second prize

You can discus menu disks by all those classic ST hack & pack teams. If you have questions, requests or remarks about hackers, packers, screens or just menu disks in general, this is the place to be!

Moderators: bodkinz, Mug UK, Moderator Team

docdunning

Need DBUG129 - No second prize

Post by docdunning »

I'm a bit new to this business, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong! :?

I've found that No Second Prize is on Dbug129, but when I click the download link, it fails to connect to ftp://megafile.atari.st/dbug etc etc.

I tried this the other day using my own FTP client (WSFTP), and that failed as well.

So - can someone either attach the DBUG129 image here, or tell me how to get the download working, please? :)
ST Graveyard
Obsessed with homicide
Obsessed with homicide

Post by ST Graveyard »

here you go
We are Atari Legend.

Visit us at : http://www.atarilegend.com

Youtube
Facebook
Twitter

Sister site :
Stonish.net
docdunning

Thanks!

Post by docdunning »

Thanks for that!

I'm still :? though, because I then found that the file had appeard on my PC after all - so one of the attempts must have worked.

Still - I'll download and use the copy you've attached. Thanks again.

Martin Taylor

Re: Thanks!

Post by Guest »

docdunning wrote:Thanks for that!

I'm still :? though, because I then found that the file had appeard on my PC after all - so one of the attempts must have worked.

Still - I'll download and use the copy you've attached. Thanks again.

Martin Taylor
You can get NSP and all other Thalion games on the Thalion Webshrine http://thalion.atari.org
docdunning
Retro freak
Retro freak

Thalion site

Post by docdunning »

You're right - when I went there, it reminded me that was where I'd got NSP. My only problem with the game is that its very slow to respond to mouse clicks - you need to move the mouse as well as click ...

Return to “Menu Disks”