Wanted: Automation 500E

You can discus menu disks by all those classic ST hack & pack teams. If you have questions, requests or remarks about hackers, packers, screens or just menu disks in general, this is the place to be!

Moderators: bodkinz, Mug UK, Moderator Team

Frootloop
Retro freak
Retro freak

Wanted: Automation 500E

Post by Frootloop »

Hi guys,

I'm looking for Automation disk 500E (not 500E v2). It's the one with Conquest and Playhouse Strip Poker (no, I don't want to play that!). I've looking around ont the web but can't seem to locate it. This site has it in the list but but it turned out to be disk 500F.

Thanks for any help. :)
lee_marshuk

Post by lee_marshuk »

Well, I have a copy of 500E version 1, which indeed does have the games on it you mentioned, but you're right, in the menu it does say it is 500F, which it isn't, as the menu for 500F is completely different.

I've attached a copy anyway for you, just in case it is what you wanted.

Oh and I'm sure you don't want to play strip poker :lol:
Atari ST Shrine Website

See http://www.atari-shrine.co.uk for more info!

Lee Marsh :D
Frootloop
Retro freak
Retro freak

Post by Frootloop »

Much appreciated mate! Thanks for clearing that up. Those 500 disk versions had me very confused for a while as I hunted down the missing letters of the alphabet only to discover that they never existed!

And of course, I have no interest in playing strip poker! I merely wanted the disk for the collection, nothing more! Honest! :)
Frootloop
Retro freak
Retro freak

Post by Frootloop »

Got another Q...

Do you have the Little Green Desktop disk 512 of Automation or was there ever one released? I only have the regular official menu.
lee_marshuk

Post by lee_marshuk »

Nope sorry, drawn a complete blank there, I only have the original one of that - not even sure if LGD did a bootsector for 512........
Atari ST Shrine Website

See http://www.atari-shrine.co.uk for more info!

Lee Marsh :D

Return to “Menu Disks”