For Sale: ATARI Portfolio (not working) with ATARI Portfolio Chess for EUR 19

Do you need some hardware and/or software? Do you want to clear out the attic? Post your classified ads here. Please use the sub forum if you are posting links to items you've found on ebay.

Moderators: Mug UK, Adrenalin, Moderator Team

Chip
Retro freak
Retro freak

For Sale: ATARI Portfolio (not working) with ATARI Portfolio Chess for EUR 19

Post by Chip »

Hello!

I'm selling my ATARI Portfolio with ATARI Portfolio Chess for EUR 19.

This machine does not turn on anymore. It did work a couple of years ago with batteries, but even then it had a loose contact somewhere in the display cable, so the screen would turn off sometimes when the lid was opened to certain degrees.

The battery compartment lid and case screws are missing.

Maybe someone can manage to repair it, or use it for spare parts.

International Shipping is possible.

Message me, if you're interested!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rcamp48
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Re: For Sale: ATARI Portfolio (not working) with ATARI Portfolio Chess for EUR 19

Post by rcamp48 »

I can get it working for you and send it back with an IDE adapter, the IDE adpater will allow you to use the Portolio with CF cards , hard drives , CD roms, etc........................... PM me for more information.... Russ
Now supporting Atari Portfolio , my archives are still being maintained.
BBS is now up again as an Atari BBS, run on PC, cause I sold everything but my Atari Portfolio.
Note: Atari Portfolio IDE CF kits are being made. Get yours today! :megaphone:
Note that my BBS is back online with Win-server 8.0454.8 at telnet://spyvisitsspybbs.com:1990 and http://www.spyvisitsspybbs.com:1991
Cyprian
10 GOTO 10
10 GOTO 10

Re: For Sale: ATARI Portfolio (not working) with ATARI Portfolio Chess for EUR 19

Post by Cyprian »

Chip interested in it.
Portfolio / Lynx II / Jaguar / TT030 / Mega STe / 800 XL / 1040 STe / Falcon030 / 65 XE / 520 STm / SM124 / SC1435
SDrive / PAK68/3 / Lynx Multi Card / LDW Super 2000 / XCA12 / SkunkBoard / CosmosEx / SatanDisk / UltraSatan / USB Floppy Drive Emulator / Eiffel / SIO2PC / Crazy Dots / PAM Net
Hatari / Steem SSE / Aranym / Saint
http://260ste.appspot.com/
Chip
Retro freak
Retro freak

Post by Chip »

Sold!

Return to “For sale / Wanted”