c'T SCSI - Alia dma adapter

Do you need some hardware and/or software? Do you want to clear out the attic? Post your classified ads here. Please use the sub forum if you are posting links to items you've found on ebay.

Moderators: Mug UK, Adrenalin, Moderator Team

firyembers
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior

c'T SCSI - Alia dma adapter

Post by firyembers »

Hi Fellow Atarians..Aren't we an old\young race of people following old and defunct stuff that likely 90% rest would easily forget.. but here we are..hahah

Am in an atarian mood big time,getting and proving mine that it's all working and selling on.

Do ya think pc and mac would last as long uummph anyway

I had this in a last years bits buy from Germany.

No drivers provided and have asked the seller if he has anything archived to send me.(just asked so maybe)

It's a beauty bit of kit well built like germans can,unfortunately they like to change odd and keep it close just like siemens stuff..never got on with siemens odd logic(obviously not from the german point of view) and using c't alia drivers as of yet not able to find

Tried all I have,but of course they are looking for a specific code to pick up.
And am dead sure the seller did not sell me duff..

been to the c't web site it's gone mad used to have an English icon and allow old archives to be downloaded of course to pay,but I think 60,70 p not bad.
Anyway I want to prove this working and sell on as am reducing my stock of Atari,not quite as much as best electronics and he has a frigging big warehouse full,yea I was lucky to visit once..

So if anybody can provide a link,send a zip file would be appreciated

I tried icd,protar,gasteiner

Of course give me £50 free shipping fill yer boots if you have different information to make it work for you..

Appreciate your help and views..laters
firyembers

Re: c'T SCSI - Alia dma adapter

Post by firyembers »

I Had a reply from the seller and he confirmed it was also to be used with the original Atari drivers,i am still playing with it ICD will go through with a hard drive done on another host adapter,this is quite dumb and invisible.
Idea's welcome.

Return to “For sale / Wanted”