Wanted a 520/1040 STfm motherboard

Do you need some hardware and/or software? Do you want to clear out the attic? Post your classified ads here. Please use the sub forum if you are posting links to items you've found on ebay.

Moderators: Mug UK, Adrenalin, Moderator Team

Goddy
Atariator
Atariator

Wanted a 520/1040 STfm motherboard

Post by Goddy »

Hi there

I am hoping to buy a working PAL 520 STfm or 1040 STfm motherboard or a faded old spare STfm from one of you nice Atari ST fans :mrgreen:

It doesnt mater if theres no keyboard of floppy drive or power supply as long as its working i am just really after a working motherboard but will happy buy a hole unit as my 520 STfm is fryed and i only got a few hours of speedball in before it died :cry: and i really dont want to give up on it and bin it

So i hope to hear from someone willing to sell me one and post it to me in Sunny Western Australia

:cheers:
Goddy
Goddy
Atariator
Atariator

Re: Wanted a 520/1040 STfm motherboard

Post by Goddy »

Problem has been sorted I ended up finaly finding a 1040 STE in the local paper this week
:D
Dal
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Dal »

Nice - don't often see them in the paper!
STE: Desktopper case, IDE interface, UltraSatan (8GB + 512Mb) + HXC floppy emulator. Plus some STE's/STFM's
Goddy
Atariator
Atariator

Post by Goddy »

Dal wrote:Nice - don't often see them in the paper!
Yeah i was totaly shocked when I read the add it had a Atari SC 1435 monitor with it too so I just was the happyiest person ever when I rang the contact number and he said yeah I still have it forsale I said sold and picked it up that day It turned out it had 4mb in it too :D it set me back AUD $90 I think thats a bargain as any Atari st in Oz is a very rare system to find.
BoNuS
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Post by BoNuS »

Goddy wrote:
Dal wrote:Nice - don't often see them in the paper!
Yeah i was totaly shocked when I read the add it had a Atari SC 1435 monitor with it too so I just was the happyiest person ever when I rang the contact number and he said yeah I still have it forsale I said sold and picked it up that day It turned out it had 4mb in it too :D it set me back AUD $90 I think thats a bargain as any Atari st in Oz is a very rare system to find.
4Mb and a SC1435, that's a nice find indeed. Sometimes they show up in the most unexpected places :)
http://bonus.home.xs4all.nl/
( I have just to much Atari stuff)

Return to “For sale / Wanted”