FS: Almost all ST Format Mags + Binders

Do you need some hardware and/or software? Do you want to clear out the attic? Post your classified ads here. Please use the sub forum if you are posting links to items you've found on ebay.

Moderators: Mug UK, Adrenalin, Moderator Team

Joel
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior

FS: Almost all ST Format Mags + Binders

Post by Joel »

Hi all,

I have almost all issues of ST Format complete with 4 binders, was wondering if there's any interest in them?

If they aren't worth that much I'll probably just keep them but someone out there makes me an offer I can't refuse then off they go.

I can take photos and number them if needed. I know I have issue 1upward but I know I don't have the last one or more issues.

-Joel
520 STFM (Upgraded to 1mb)
520 STFM (Stock)
520 STFM (Stock)
1040 STE (Stock)
Falcon 030.. I wish!
alexh
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Re: FS: Almost all ST Format Mags + Binders

Post by alexh »

I sold one of my two STFormat collections recently (I had one and I was given a second).

I got £1 per mag + disks for most issues, £3 per mag for the first 10, and £5 per mag for the -13 to -1 (ST-Amiga Format) they were in average condition, the odd rip of the cover due to cellotape damage.

I think I made about £130 all together. I still have about 20 of the 99 issues left over.

Took many weeks of listing and re-listing the magazines to sell them. I had to offer to ship them around the globe too.

In the end it wasn't worth it from a monetary perspective given the amount of time and effort I put in, but at least they went to good homes rather than the recycling centre.

If you decided to sell them individually, all the covers are scanned in on http://www.atari.st for you to use in your adverts.
Joel

Re: FS: Almost all ST Format Mags + Binders

Post by Joel »

To be honest, I never thought about selling them individually since I if I was buying old magazines, I'd like to buy them in bulk for a reasonable price and there's little chance I'd be listing all these seperatly myself!!!

Well I'm happy enough to hold onto them, just though since I never read them it's a shame but maybe one day I'll get the urge.

Heck, if nothing else, they look cool on my shelf :)

-Joel
520 STFM (Upgraded to 1mb)
520 STFM (Stock)
520 STFM (Stock)
1040 STE (Stock)
Falcon 030.. I wish!

Return to “For sale / Wanted”