TT FPU overclock

Hardware, coding, music, graphic and various applications

Moderators: Mug UK, [ProToS], lp, moondog/.tSCc., Moderator Team

wongck
Ultimate Atarian
Ultimate Atarian

Re: TT FPU overclock

Post by wongck »

atarimusic[dot]net wrote:Yes, my site is full of parodies and humour but I'm certainly not out to offend you personally. Having said that, if one of your hardware mod-jobs is in that article anywhere, just PM me and let me know if it offends you and I'll be more than happy to take it out. Not everyone finds the same humour funny - I understand that.
I totally understand your humour, especially the house of horror sections... reminds me of Hammer House of Horror of the 80's (Atari about the same era and also went bust)... with a all that different hack n cuts in the guts (mobo) on the Falc.

However after putting the metal cover and the keyboard and the plastic case, it looks and feel the same. You don't really call someone Frankenstein if that person needs a pacemaker... think about that. That person after the layers of flesh, skin and clothing behaves and acts as much as a normal person.

No issues, you are welcome to leave it as it is, it's freedom of speech anyway on the Net.
Just that you may want to at least acknowledge where you obtained those photos of the horrible hacks from.
My Stuff: FB/Falcon CT63 CTPCI ATI RTL8139 USB 512MB 30GB HDD CF HxC_SD/ TT030 68882 4+32MB 520MB Nova/ 520STFM 4MB Tos206 SCSI
Shared SCSI Bus:ScsiLink ethernet, 9GB HDD,SD-reader @ http://phsw.atari.org
My Atari stuff for sale - click here for list

Return to “Professionals”