Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

https://github.com/MiSTer-devel/Main_MiSTer/wiki

Moderators: Mug UK, Zorro 2, spiny, Greenious, Sorgelig, Moderator Team

Locked
SlightlyObsessed
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:37 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Post by SlightlyObsessed »

Just finished builting an IO v5.5 board and now I just need the SDRAM board, kit or populated, If anyone is selling let me know. I’m in the US.
User avatar
BitsNStuff
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:55 am
Contact:

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Post by BitsNStuff »

Does anybody have USB boards available?

They seem to have been placed on the back burner recently with the sudden interest in MiSter and also because there are alternative ways of adding USB to a setup. Still, I would quite like to buy a populated USB board if people have them and are willing to ship to the UK.

The board being a matching blue PCB would also be a bonus. :D
Aleyr
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:07 am

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Post by Aleyr »

I have up to 40 SDRAM XS boards for sale, currently 10 assembled, tested for 167 Mhz and ready to ship.

Additionally I have Mister FPGA heatsinks with 3M thermal tape and cheap 12v fans (can be operated from 5v or 9v from the Mister itself for reduced noise).

Shipping from Mexico to US as well as the rest of the world.

SDRAM XS version 1.1 (Windbond): 25$
FPGA Heatsink with thermal tape: 1.5$
Fan 12V: 2.5$

Package of SDRAM, heathsink and fan: 27$

$5 off for orders over $50

Shipping
US shipping USPS: 5$-10$
US shipping USPS parcel: 20$-30$
Fedex, DHL, UPS: on request (50+$)
International shipping: on request (needs to be quoted)
Pierco
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:01 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Post by Pierco »

Hi, I'm looking for a populated I/O Board 5.5. I'm in France. Thank you!
JootecFromMars
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:14 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Post by JootecFromMars »

Pierco wrote:Hi, I'm looking for a populated I/O Board 5.5. I'm in France. Thank you!
Hi, speak to the Portugal seller in the first post of this thread.
redgoo
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:44 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Post by redgoo »

Got 2 SDRAM XS v1.1 boards from Poobah, both passed memtest at 167 for over 100 passes before I stopped them. Great seller, highly recommended!
digib0y
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:37 am

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Post by digib0y »

Received 1x XS ram and Heat-sink from sawf01. The items came with SWIFT delivery and excellent customer service!! Thanks sawf01 and I'm waiting in anticipation for your other products' :D
Aleyr
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:07 am

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Post by Aleyr »

Aleyr wrote:I have up to 40 SDRAM XS boards for sale, currently 10 assembled, tested for 167 Mhz and ready to ship.

Additionally I have Mister FPGA heatsinks with 3M thermal tape and cheap 12v fans (can be operated from 5v or 9v from the Mister itself for reduced noise).

Shipping from Mexico to US as well as the rest of the world.

SDRAM XS version 1.1 (Windbond): 25$
FPGA Heatsink with thermal tape: 1.5$
Fan 12V: 2.5$

Package of SDRAM, heathsink and fan: 27$

$5 off for orders over $50

Shipping
US shipping USPS: 5$-10$
US shipping USPS parcel: 20$-30$
Fedex, DHL, UPS: on request (50+$)
International shipping: on request (needs to be quoted)
You can check some pictures of the boards here https://github.com/Aleyr/Mister-SDRAM-XS, I'm still too new on the forum, so adding your email on the PM would be great.
fadetofunk
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:23 am

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Post by fadetofunk »

I would just like to say that I purchased an IO board and XS SDRAM from Poobah and they arrived today and everything is running perfectly.

A+ would buy again :D
RMZK
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:59 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Post by RMZK »

Aleyr wrote:
Aleyr wrote:I have up to 40 SDRAM XS boards for sale, currently 10 assembled, tested for 167 Mhz and ready to ship.

Additionally I have Mister FPGA heatsinks with 3M thermal tape and cheap 12v fans (can be operated from 5v or 9v from the Mister itself for reduced noise).

Shipping from Mexico to US as well as the rest of the world.

SDRAM XS version 1.1 (Windbond): 25$
FPGA Heatsink with thermal tape: 1.5$
Fan 12V: 2.5$

Package of SDRAM, heathsink and fan: 27$

$5 off for orders over $50

Shipping
US shipping USPS: 5$-10$
US shipping USPS parcel: 20$-30$
Fedex, DHL, UPS: on request (50+$)
International shipping: on request (needs to be quoted)
You can check some pictures of the boards here https://github.com/Aleyr/Mister-SDRAM-XS, I'm still too new on the forum, so adding your email on the PM would be great.

If you are from LATAM, the US and Canada, I recommend buying from Aleyr. He's a really cool guy and the build quality of his products is awesome! [smilie=greencolorz4_pdt_01.gif]

Here are my test results of his SDRAM XS 1.1 https://imgur.com/a/670pHNE


.
truckweb
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:07 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Post by truckweb »

Canada / Quebec here, would love to get a complete IO Board! Anyone shipping here? Thanks!
stepea
Retro freak
Retro freak
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:59 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Post by stepea »

Looking to get into the MiSTer project. As well as the DE 10 Nano I guess I will need SDRAM & IO Board - anyone in the UK - can you help me out. Let me know price & delivery for SDRAM & IO Board.


Thanks
stepea
Retro freak
Retro freak
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:59 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Post by stepea »

any sellers in the UK, looking to get in MiSTer so thinking of ordering a DE 10 nano board - but need SDRAM & IO board and anything else I need. Price & Delivery details needed.
Pierco
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:01 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Post by Pierco »

I received the fully mounted IO board from THaase (leading post). It works very well. Thanks again Thomas for the board and the heatsink!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
antoniovillena
Atari User
Atari User
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:11 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Post by antoniovillena »

Added acrylic case to my addons.

Vazzoran
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:02 am

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Post by Vazzoran »

I Ordered an SDRAM board (XS) from Poobah on Thursday night last week, he shipped it out friday, and I received it today (Monday) good seller, 100% recommended.
warham
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:17 am

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Post by warham »

antoniovillena wrote:Added acrylic case to my addons.

Might be where im at but images are not displaying.
antoniovillena
Atari User
Atari User
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:11 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Post by antoniovillena »

warham wrote: Might be where im at but images are not displaying.
You have more pictures here:
http://forofpga.es/viewtopic.php?f=95&p=843
robfish
Atari freak
Atari freak
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:20 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Post by robfish »

I have bought a AIO board from ricardosaraiva. I have tried to contact him by email and PM with no luck. I have paid on Nov 24th and was just wondering the typical transit time to get to the USA.

Here is the tracking #:

https://track.aftership.com/portugal-ctt/RH274918277PT?

EDIT: just got the board - AMAZING!!!!!
JackBurton
Atari User
Atari User
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:55 am

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Post by JackBurton »

Updated Inventory:

25 x SDRAM XS
5 x IO 5.5 fully populated with fan and heatsin
2 USB hubs
20 x 3D printed fan boards (top only in black)

IO and USB boards are sold out. I’ll be making more IO Boards in the next few days.
Last edited by JackBurton on Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BitsNStuff
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:55 am
Contact:

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Post by BitsNStuff »

JackBurton wrote:Updated inventory:

25 x SDRAM XS
5 x IO 5.5 fully populated with fan and heatsink
2 x USB hubs
20 x 3D printed fan boards (top only in black)
BitsNStuff wrote:Does anybody have USB boards available?

They seem to have been placed on the back burner recently with the sudden interest in MiSter and also because there are alternative ways of adding USB to a setup. Still, I would quite like to buy a populated USB board if people have them and are willing to ship to the UK.

The board being a matching blue PCB would also be a bonus. :D
Yeah, I'm still after a USB board, how much would it be for one of the USB boards and delivery to the UK?

EDIT
I may also be interested in the printed bottom plate if you're still doing them? Hardly essential but I could be interested.
Gamepimp
Atari User
Atari User
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:59 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Post by Gamepimp »

JackBurton wrote:Updated Inventory:

25 x SDRAM XS
5 x IO 5.5 fully populated with fan and heatsin
2 USB hubs
20 x 3D printed fan boards (top only in black)

IO and USB boards are sold out. I’ll be making more IO Boards in the next few days.
Are you still selling the 3D printed fan boards with a fan and heatsink?
jft
Atari nerd
Atari nerd
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:07 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Post by jft »

I have built a few boards so I'm listing them here as available. I have parts to build more depending on interest.


Details/Disclosures:
SDRAM: Currently Winbond** W9825G6KH-6I (Industrial temp version) w/ 1uf Caps (again, see SDRAM thread for more info).
PCB solder mask is GREEN, NOT Blue. Hand soldered (no hot air) with 63/37 solder

Price: $20 ea. includes USPS First Class shipping to USA only. Lower price as of 2019/03/26
This is probably the cheapest option for these boards at the moment if you are in the US.


I no longer have stock of I/O boards.

Photos of fully assembled and in-progress boards here for anyone interested: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jft-elec/ ... 4317446185

No storefront, I just work over Paypal. PM me, email me through the forum, or email me directly if interested.
mister-boards at jnftech dot net
Thanks!

** I will be switching to Alliance memory (or another brand I'm testing which shows promise) once I run out of Winbond chips. While Winbond seems to satisfy the project requirements, I have been feeling more comfortable about Alliance's results.
Last edited by jft on Fri May 17, 2019 9:59 am, edited 9 times in total.
cmdrpds
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:44 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Post by cmdrpds »

Received my IO v5.5 board from @Poobah and am elated at the assembly quality, not to also mention his professionalism!

I have it hooked up to my 30+ year old SC1224 :) Now to tinker about with the settings!

Image
JackBurton
Atari User
Atari User
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:55 am

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Post by JackBurton »

BitsNStuff wrote:
JackBurton wrote:Updated inventory:

25 x SDRAM XS
5 x IO 5.5 fully populated with fan and heatsink
2 x USB hubs
20 x 3D printed fan boards (top only in black)
BitsNStuff wrote:Does anybody have USB boards available?

They seem to have been placed on the back burner recently with the sudden interest in MiSter and also because there are alternative ways of adding USB to a setup. Still, I would quite like to buy a populated USB board if people have them and are willing to ship to the UK.

The board being a matching blue PCB would also be a bonus. :D
Yeah, I'm still after a USB board, how much would it be for one of the USB boards and delivery to the UK?

EDIT
I may also be interested in the printed bottom plate if you're still doing them? Hardly essential but I could be interested.

Unfortunately, I’m out of USB hub boards and am not sure if I will re-stock them. I’ll gauge demand and report back if I make another run.
Locked

Return to “MiSTer”