It's no more a MiSTery

https://github.com/mist-devel/mist-board/wiki

Moderators: Mug UK, Zorro 2, spiny, Greenious, Moderator Team

slingshot
Atari God
Atari God

Re: It's no more a MiSTery

Post by slingshot »

krupkaj wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:12 pm I have just tested the real Atari mouse. It is great there is an implementation of the real IKBD. But I have a trouble with right button of the mouse. It does not work the right way. Right button does nothing but when I press the button on the joystick it does what I expect.

I know that the right button is connected to the joystick port in real Atari. Would it be possible to make it this way also on MIST?
I've added the second fire button to the joy0 port (it's not connected on the other port even on the original machine). It's in the git repo.
krupkaj
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Post by krupkaj »

Thanks I will check it.
On the original keyboard there is pin 9 of the mouse port (JOY0) connected to pin 6 of the joystick port (JOY1). You can see it in the schematics.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slingshot
Atari God
Atari God

Post by slingshot »

krupkaj wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:46 am Thanks I will check it.
On the original keyboard there is pin 9 of the mouse port (JOY0) connected to pin 6 of the joystick port (JOY1). You can see it in the schematics.
Yes. But pin9 on JOY1 is NC. That means Fire1 on JOY1 equals to Fire2 on JOY0, and Fire2 is not usable on JOY1.

Return to “MiST”