Improviser (Creative Sounds).

Somewhere to chat about MIDI music creation, sequencers and related hardware

Moderators: Mug UK, lotek_style, Moderator Team

Post Reply
User avatar
Atarieterno
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:40 pm
Location: Spain

Improviser (Creative Sounds).

Post by Atarieterno »

Hi guys;
I found a package with the software "IMPROVISER" of the Creative Sounds brand, but the diskette is damaged.
Does anyone have this software, original or cracked? I can provide a scan of the manual for who needs it.
I appreciate any help to complete this package and preserve the software.
Thank you.
Disquete.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ST/fm/e, STacy, Mega ST/e, TT, Falcon, C-Lab MKX... and more music tools.
User avatar
Atarieterno
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:40 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Improviser (Creative Sounds).

Post by Atarieterno »

I also accept some advice on programs for recovering damaged floppy disks, if someone has experience with such programs.
ST/fm/e, STacy, Mega ST/e, TT, Falcon, C-Lab MKX... and more music tools.
User avatar
nativ
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Posts: 4106
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:26 am
Location: South West, UK

Re: Improviser (Creative Sounds).

Post by nativ »

can you access the disk from desktop?

do you have fastcopy pro 3? with a lot of retries it should be able to copy
Atari STFM 512 / STe 4MB / Mega ST+DSP / Falcon 4MB 16Mhz 68882 - DVD/CDRW/ZIP/DAT - FDI / Jaguar / Lynx 1&2 / 7800 / 2600 / XE 130+SD Card // Sega Dreamcast / Mega2+CD2 // Apple G4

http://soundcloud.com/nativ ~ http://soundcloud.com/nativ-1 ~ http://soundcloud.com/knot_music
http://soundcloud.com/push-sounds ~ http://soundcloud.com/push-records
User avatar
charles
10 GOTO 10
10 GOTO 10
Posts: 2711
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:11 am
Location: ont. Canada
Contact:

Re: Improviser (Creative Sounds).

Post by charles »

send me the physical disk and I can probally pull
some or a lot of data off it ....
posting to facebook and Atari forums ..
I sence a serious s.o.s here...lol
The radioactive half-life : )
Atari is a lifestyle,not a hobby.
HOLD ON ! ! ! Im printing unreadable characters ...!
User avatar
Atarieterno
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:40 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Improviser (Creative Sounds).

Post by Atarieterno »

charles wrote:send me the physical disk and I can probally pull
some or a lot of data off it ....
posting to facebook and Atari forums ..
I sence a serious s.o.s here...lol
Dear mate; this forum and the facebook groups are the Atari coexistence centers that I frequent, it is normal to ask for help in both places.
If I can not recover the data, perhaps may travel the diskette from Spain to Canada.
Greetings.
ST/fm/e, STacy, Mega ST/e, TT, Falcon, C-Lab MKX... and more music tools.
User avatar
Atarieterno
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:40 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Improviser (Creative Sounds).

Post by Atarieterno »

nativ wrote:can you access the disk from desktop?

do you have fastcopy pro 3? with a lot of retries it should be able to copy
I can not access the diskette from the desktop, and FCopy Pro gives the error "Can not read Disk-Configuration!" :shrug:
ST/fm/e, STacy, Mega ST/e, TT, Falcon, C-Lab MKX... and more music tools.
User avatar
charles
10 GOTO 10
10 GOTO 10
Posts: 2711
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:11 am
Location: ont. Canada
Contact:

Re: Improviser (Creative Sounds).

Post by charles »

impro demo disk
its all I could find this morning maybe I look again once home this evening
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The radioactive half-life : )
Atari is a lifestyle,not a hobby.
HOLD ON ! ! ! Im printing unreadable characters ...!
User avatar
charles
10 GOTO 10
10 GOTO 10
Posts: 2711
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:11 am
Location: ont. Canada
Contact:

Re: Improviser (Creative Sounds).

Post by charles »

if u do send to Canada make sure to get a do not xray magnetic media sticker on it
The radioactive half-life : )
Atari is a lifestyle,not a hobby.
HOLD ON ! ! ! Im printing unreadable characters ...!
User avatar
lp
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Posts: 2511
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:09 pm
Location: GFA Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Improviser (Creative Sounds).

Post by lp »

Atarieterno wrote:Hi guys;
I found a package with the software "IMPROVISER" of the Creative Sounds brand, but the diskette is damaged.
Does anyone have this software, original or cracked? I can provide a scan of the manual for who needs it.
I appreciate any help to complete this package and preserve the software.
Thank you.

Disquete.jpg
I do not have a working disk, but a manual scan would be useful.
User avatar
Atarieterno
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:40 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Improviser (Creative Sounds).

Post by Atarieterno »

charles wrote:impro demo disk
its all I could find this morning maybe I look again once home this evening
Thanks, Charles, having a demo is always better than having nothing.
ST/fm/e, STacy, Mega ST/e, TT, Falcon, C-Lab MKX... and more music tools.
User avatar
Atarieterno
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:40 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Improviser (Creative Sounds).

Post by Atarieterno »

lp wrote:
Atarieterno wrote:Hi guys;
I found a package with the software "IMPROVISER" of the Creative Sounds brand, but the diskette is damaged.
Does anyone have this software, original or cracked? I can provide a scan of the manual for who needs it.
I appreciate any help to complete this package and preserve the software.
Thank you.

Disquete.jpg
I do not have a working disk, but a manual scan would be useful.

I'll scan it, everyone knows that I share the things that I'm buying.
I start today, little by little, to scan.
Atari - Improviser.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ST/fm/e, STacy, Mega ST/e, TT, Falcon, C-Lab MKX... and more music tools.
User avatar
tteclado
Atari freak
Atari freak
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:57 am

Re: Improviser (Creative Sounds).

Post by tteclado »

Hi Atarieterno

In my personal experience discs of ATARI, I only advise to check the interior of the magnetic part, physically, see if it has any damage, a mark in the area closest to the edge is usually problematic, but in the area closest to the center. If there is dirt, use cotton or ear sticks for children, that a little alcohol, can make big mistakes disappear.I hope that with this, the solutions. :wink:
User avatar
charles
10 GOTO 10
10 GOTO 10
Posts: 2711
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:11 am
Location: ont. Canada
Contact:

Re: Improviser (Creative Sounds).

Post by charles »

don't do it unless you knopw what youre doing and are familiar with the amount of solvent and amount of pressure to apply ...its best to try on some other faulty floppies because like cleaning a vinyl record one mistake leaves a un repairable scratch on the surface ........
does the wheel remain attached to the disk and can it freely spin?
The radioactive half-life : )
Atari is a lifestyle,not a hobby.
HOLD ON ! ! ! Im printing unreadable characters ...!
User avatar
Atarieterno
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:40 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Improviser (Creative Sounds).

Post by Atarieterno »

tteclado wrote:Hi Atarieterno

In my personal experience discs of ATARI, I only advise to check the interior of the magnetic part, physically, see if it has any damage, a mark in the area closest to the edge is usually problematic, but in the area closest to the center. If there is dirt, use cotton or ear sticks for children, that a little alcohol, can make big mistakes disappear.I hope that with this, the solutions. :wink:
Thank you for your contribution, TTeclado.
I have done the cleaning carefully and nothing has changed, the diskette looks as if it is not formatted.
ST/fm/e, STacy, Mega ST/e, TT, Falcon, C-Lab MKX... and more music tools.
User avatar
Atarieterno
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:40 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Improviser (Creative Sounds).

Post by Atarieterno »

charles wrote:don't do it unless you knopw what youre doing and are familiar with the amount of solvent and amount of pressure to apply ...its best to try on some other faulty floppies because like cleaning a vinyl record one mistake leaves a un repairable scratch on the surface ........
does the wheel remain attached to the disk and can it freely spin?
The disc rotates freely, no obstruction is seen.
Greetings.
ST/fm/e, STacy, Mega ST/e, TT, Falcon, C-Lab MKX... and more music tools.
cyberish
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:18 pm

Re: Improviser (Creative Sounds).

Post by cyberish »

Has this floppy been resurrected ?
Post Reply

Return to “MIDI Software and Hardware”