AUFIT is the acronym for Atari Universal Floppy-Disk Image Tool.
The program can read many Floppy Disk image’s formats used with the Atari platform including images generated at the flux level by devices like SuperCard Pro, KryoFlux, and Discovery Cartridge.
Once read the FD image can be analyzed and the content can be displayed using Graphical and Text outputs.
Usage has been designed to be as simple as possible for casual users. However the program also provides powerful features for advanced users.
- V1.3.5771 October 21, 2015 Write KF RAW/CTR files, DB improvement, new options, bug fix
- V1.1.5671 - July 12, 2015 Display of GAP bytes in sectors buffer.
- V1.0.5612 - May 14, 2015 lots of improvements for BatchAufit
- V1.0.5610 - May 12, 2015 Aufit & BatchAufit new features
- V1.0.5607 - May 11, 2015 Aufit batch capability + BatchAufit
- V0.9.5515 - February 06, 2015 Disk view: improve OOB + NFA, added Sync Mark
- V0.9.5512 - February 03, 2015 Right handed version!
- V0.9.5511 - February 02, 2015 Support for ST and MSA formats
- V0.9.5489 - January 21, 2015 Major new release please see http://www.atari-forum.com/viewtopic.ph ... 75#p265962 for details
- V0.4c - March 15, 2014 Better sync display, Fix bug Starglider 2 & PoliceQuest 2, Grid splitter clock/flux
- V0.4b - March 1, 2014 PreSync bug fix / Fuzzy compare bug fix / Better Disk data / New color scheme / New Doc
- V0.4a - February 23, 2014 New Entropy, Double sided Disk layout, FDC more robust, SCP more robust
- V0.3b - February 20, 2014 Bug fix of 0.3a (wrong display of NFA over index with SCP)
- V0.3a - February 19, 2014 Detction of incomplete data, Correct NFA display, More robust, improved display
- V0.2c - January 22, 2014 Bug fix of 0.2b
- V0.2b - January 22, 2014 Bug fix of 0.2a
- V0.2a - January 18, 2014 This version allow to Write Pasti stx file + bug fixes and better documentation
- V0.1b - January 9, 2014 Includes Protections analysis and reasonable documentation
- V0.0a - January 6, 2014 Initial pre-release of the program