Atari Portfolio IDE Kit Prototype

Latest news in the Atari world

Moderators: Mug UK, Silver Surfer, Moderator Team

rcamp48
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Atari Portfolio IDE Kit Prototype

Postby rcamp48 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:46 pm

Hello to all who have ordered the Atari Portfolio IDE Kit, Don has graciously supplied 3 pictures of the 1st prototype. Note that this is only a prototype, but in my opinion it looks pretty good for a prototype, the wires are neatly soldered , the small chip is in place and we will soon be ready for testing at my place with my Atari Portfolio and Parallel Interface. Don is ordering actual circuit boards if this one works , not that the IDE interface is on y the first half of the project, I have ordered an IDE to CF adapter from amazon. Think about it , now worthless 64 Meg and 128 Meg CF cards will suddenly become useful. Here are the pictures:

ide3.jpg

ide2.jpg

ide1.jpg

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07CSNV4Z2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Russ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Now supporting Atari Portfolio , my archives are still being maintained.
BBS is now up again as an Atari BBS, run on PC, cause I sold everything but my Atari Portfolio.
Note: Atari Portfolio IDE CF kits are being made. Get yours today! :megaphone:
Spy Visits Spy BBS is back online at spyvisitsspybbs.com telnet port 1989 web port 1990 :megaphone:
Note the Port number changes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wietze
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Re: Atari Portfolio IDE Kit Prototype

Postby wietze » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:12 am

Any news/progress, what is the status?

Social Media

Return to “News & Announcements”