*** SOLD ***: NOTATOR SL V3.21 which is the final and last version released.

Do you need some hardware and/or software? Do you want to clear out the attic? Post your classified ads here.

Moderators: Mug UK, Adrenalin, Moderator Team

Atarieterno
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

*** SOLD ***: NOTATOR SL V3.21 which is the final and last version released.

Postby Atarieterno » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:13 am

*** SOLD ***: NOTATOR SL v3.21 which is the final and last version released.
The printed manual is in German, but a PDF with the manual in English is attached.

Accompany the pack with these utilities for musicians:
- CD "Notator, Unitor-2 and PolyFrame".
It contains software and manuals (in PDF format) in English, except the manual of PolyFrame (universal editor of synthesizers and modules) which is in German. Also included is a English video tutorial on how Notator works, converted from its old VHS, and other utilities such as "Director" for owners of C-Lab / Emagic's 'Export' and / or 'Unitor' hardware expansion units, making it possible to re-route the MIDI output from the computer's usual MIDI OUT (output 'A') to outputs B, C, D, E or F instead.

The price is with shipping included within the EU.

Notator SL with extras.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ST/fm/e, STacy, Mega ST/e, TT, Falcon, C-Lab MKX... and more music tools.

BoNuS
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Re: *** SOLD ***: NOTATOR SL V3.21 which is the final and last version released.

Postby BoNuS » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:06 pm

Sorry, what was the asking price ? Missed it...
http://bonus.home.xs4all.nl/
2 x Falcon 030 - a mint Atari TT - Mega STE - 2x STE - 1x Mega 2 - 2x STFM - 1 x STF - 3x SC1224 - 2x SM124 - 1x SM125 2x Portofolio+interface
- 3x 1435 monitor - 1 x Ult.Ripper cardridge - Mega 1,2,and 4 ( just to much Atari stuff)

Atarieterno
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Re: *** SOLD ***: NOTATOR SL V3.21 which is the final and last version released.

Postby Atarieterno » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:10 pm

BoNuS wrote:Sorry, what was the asking price ? Missed it...

Hello mate;
After the sale, I eliminate the price so as not to interfere in "the free market", so each one puts his own price without considering other antecedents.
This package has left for your country: are you the buyer? :)
Actually it is almost a public service, everyone has won money: PayPal has charged me € 3'41 of commission, my bank will charge € 1.75 (on Monday I will ask them why) and the shipment has weighed 2'28 Kg and have cost 36'61 € from Spain to the Netherlands. Atari provides money to the people in the 21st century: it's wonderful! :D
ST/fm/e, STacy, Mega ST/e, TT, Falcon, C-Lab MKX... and more music tools.

wongck
Ultimate Atarian
Ultimate Atarian

Postby wongck » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:42 pm

Paypal always takes some commission, which i do not really know the amount.
I will normally add 2% more to the price to try to cover this.
I have asked PP where is my button to sent money to my friends FOC, and they said only for US users only. :-(

As for bank. once I did a TF to another country and was advertised as free. Sure that was free, but the account given to me to transfer was wrong, and it returned to me as a incoming TF... that costed me 5%. That's why you see banks are so large and rich.
My Stuff: FB/Falcon CT63/CTPCI+ATI+RTL8139+USB 512MB 30GB HDD CF HxC_SD/ TT030 68882 4+32MB 520MB Nova/ 520STFM 4MB Tos206 SCSI
Shared SCSI Bus:ScsiLink ethernet, 9GB HDD,SD-reader @ http://phsw.atari.org
My Atari stuff for sale - click here for list

Social Media

Return to “For sale / Wanted”