Finally BeePi has reached its final development stage with a new host system and complete GEM configuration for a smooth experience.
What's new ?
- RaspBian Stretch light host system.
- Hardware accelerated video driver 30% faster.
- Wifi setup tool and more practical network setup.
- Standard Raspi-config for 3rd party hat compatibility..
- Compatible with Pi-top and Raspberry Pi 3 B+.
- New splash screen.
- Optimized host boot in 7 sec.
- New app to quit to the host system : Right click on the desktop, Tools, Quit to host.
- GEM Video mode selector, Printer, Samba share and hardware setup.
- Updated Emutos 9.9.1, FVDI driver and Shutdown for EasyAraMint.
- Updated standard apps.
- ssh root@beepi use the good terminal emulation.
- Print to pdf file both from Aranym and Hatari.
- Updated Hatari 2.0 with scaling (SDL2).
- Tos 1.62 US is the default TOS for Hatari instead of Emutos.
- Unified shortcuts for Aranym and Hatari : altgr + F12 for setup menu, altgr+Q to quit, altgr+R to reboot. F11 for Help and F12 for Undo (Aranym only)
Please read carrefuly wahtsnew.txt instruction for installation and watch the video tutorial.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZxV7vKWdGg
As always your comments and feedback are welcome.
BeePi 1.0 : https://mega.nz/#!Mlc3VAYB!3bL2lEJuAhFEA3qBrauZshmIRJ5WnjlN4HWSIIUs6AE