SRC 44 (Sample Rate Converter) by SoundPool.

Somewhere to chat about MIDI music creation, sequencers and related hardware

Moderators: Mug UK, lotek_style, Moderator Team

Atarieterno
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

SRC 44 (Sample Rate Converter) by SoundPool.

Postby Atarieterno » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:03 pm

Hi guys;
I have a SoundPool´s SRC but I do not have a manual, nor software nor power supply.
Please: can someone share the manual, software and information on the voltage of the power supply and polarity of the connector?
Greetings.

SRC - (01).jpg

SRC - (02).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ST/fm/e, STacy, Mega ST/e, TT, Falcon, C-Lab MKX... and more music tools.

Atari74user
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Re: SRC 44 (Sample Rate Converter) by SoundPool.

Postby Atari74user » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:39 pm

Hi Atarieterno, the SoundPool Sample Rate Converter is a non specific Atari product, by that I mean it's one of SoundPool's generic products, like most if not all Sample Rate Convertors. I am sure you are aware, their use is of course to sync any digital products and match their Sample Rates so that they can digitally sync or talk to each other. Therefore there should be no need for software should you want to use with a Falcon for example. You have probably seen this, but some info of course on the SoundPool site and here: http://atarimusic.exxoshost.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=139:soundpool-src-sample-rate-converter&catid=76:falcon-music-hardware&Itemid=341
:cheers:
Atari Falcon 14mb, 68882, Dual 8gb CF, Steinberg FDI & Analog 8
Atari Jaguar, Rotary controller, Skunkboard & Cat Box
Atari 520STFM 4mb, TOS 2.06 switcher, OverScan, GigaFile, PARCP-USB, Unicorn-USB, System Solutions MiniS HD, SyQuest drives, ICD Link II, PhatBoy MIDI Controller, Philip Rees 5M MIDI merge box, SoundPool MO4, Steinberg MIDEX, SMP II, Emagic Log 3, C-Lab Unitor 2, Combiner & Export expanders

Atarieterno
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby Atarieterno » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:41 pm

Atari74user wrote:Hi Atarieterno, the SoundPool Sample Rate Converter is a non specific Atari product, by that I mean it's one of SoundPool's generic products, like most if not all Sample Rate Convertors. I am sure you are aware, their use is of course to sync any digital products and match their Sample Rates so that they can digitally sync or talk to each other. Therefore there should be no need for software should you want to use with a Falcon for example. You have probably seen this, but some info of course on the SoundPool site and here: http://atarimusic.exxoshost.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=139:soundpool-src-sample-rate-converter&catid=76:falcon-music-hardware&Itemid=341

Thanks for answering, dear mate.
The SRC has a configuration dip to select the different sampling frequencies, it will be specified in its small manual. I thought that perhaps there is also a specific software, such as ACC that could work together with other programs and indicate the sampling frequency that is working, for example.
Regards.

Atari74user
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby Atari74user » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:19 pm

Unfortunately couldn't find any manual anywhere, but no software, 99% certain of that because it being not Atari specific. Happy to be corrected if anybody knows anything, but as the SoundPool website says, it's one of it's generic standalone products.
Atari 520STFM 4mb, TOS 2.06 switcher, OverScan, GigaFile, PARCP-USB, Unicorn-USB, System Solutions MiniS HD, SyQuest drives, ICD Link II, PhatBoy MIDI Controller, Philip Rees 5M MIDI merge box, SoundPool MO4, Steinberg MIDEX, SMP II, Emagic Log 3, C-Lab Unitor 2, Combiner & Export expanders

dbsys
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby dbsys » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:09 pm

Here ist the manual I compiled for myself:

SoundPool SRC Sample Rate Converter Manual.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dbsys
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby dbsys » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:12 pm

And as Atari74user stated already, the SRC44 is a non Atari specific product which will work anywhere and anyplace when Sample Rate Conversion of S/PDIF signals is needed. No software is needed. I think the manual I posted will explain the ways to use this well made device.

dbsys
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby dbsys » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:20 pm

I forgot to mention the power supply. You will need 7.5 volts DC / 500 mA, center is plus.

Atarieterno
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby Atarieterno » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:49 pm

dbsys wrote:I forgot to mention the power supply. You will need 7.5 volts DC / 500 mA, center is plus.

Thank you very much, dear mate.

Atari74user
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby Atari74user » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:15 pm

dbsys wrote:Here ist the manual I compiled for myself:

SoundPool SRC Sample Rate Converter Manual.pdf

Thank you, a nicely compiled PDF handy for reference!

Return to “MIDI Software and Hardware”