CodeKiller wrote:I have made a few devices for the Atari TT to connect to a regular VGA monitor.
- has a switch to change between standard color-VGA or the mono high-rez (the computer restarts after switching).
- needs only 5V DC though a standard mini-B USB connector (easy to use with phone charger)
- compact and boxed (inside there are some bodge, but not visible from outside)
- high-rez mode has Horizontal-fix; standard VGA mode does not affected by it.
- fully tested
- only 50€ a piece (+6€ shipping)
TT High on standard LCD
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests