Steem SSE 3.8.1
Steem SSE 3.8.1 has been released on 31 March 2016.
It's a refactoring and bugfix release.
- No display if bit 0 of Sync Mode register is set...
YEAH!!! you've been dreaming of this!
- Blitter remove timing hack of v3.8.0 in blit mode
- CPU trace utility uses its official 'tpend' latch
- Video counter reckoning at last separated from rendering
- "Extended monitor" refactoring
- Larger initial disk manager window size
- CPU HALT: reset switch should still work
- YM2149: argh!, disable poorly implemented "dephasing" (Kid Kong)
- Eliminate double checking side overscan (useless CPU load)
- Large display mode refactoring, correcting some raster effects
(Backlash -TEX, etc.)
- Fix 413x275 display mode, no stretch, in medium resolution
- Fix 413x275 display mode, scanlines
- Don't enable keyboard click if a program disabled it
(Pump ab das Bier by The Confederacy)
- STE had STF-like wake-up state modifiers in WU2
So now WU2 on STE means GLUE WS1 (!) and Shifter "dots" on Spectrum 512 pics
- Fix shifted picture with options: no border, fullscreen, D3D, interpolated
Star tester was Amilo again.