kevcal; wrote:I have always found the mouse capture a bit weird.. don't know how it could be improved; hard to describe but I often run out of room depending where the mouse was relevant to the window.
squall wrote:catmando - I forgot to mention last time, try changing the joystick size and see if that helps the diagonals. I'm going to work on a second on screen joystick style soon.
As for the ui,
- for functionality, I really need feedback from users on what they want to see (even mockups would be good), it currently does what I need, but might not be for everyone
- visually, I really need an artist/designer to help out with that since my coder art is never going to cut it
Hippy Dave wrote:Also EmuTOS is the only legal ROM that Hatariod can be distributed with.
squall wrote:I've pushed a new version of Hataroid, should come through the store soon.
Main changes are support for turbo (fast forward), keep screen awake option and lots of bug fixes.
squall wrote:@MeowZedong - I'm updating my android sdk's so will put in the immersive feature in a later update (will probably need to get you to help test it out privately when I add it since I can't easily test it myself).
squall wrote:The more suggestions, the better we can make the emulator
squall wrote:- I'll add a pause button (do you want this on screen or in the action menu since the screen is already so cluttered)?
squall wrote:- I'll add an option to toggle the extra buttons you've requested (since there's so many buttons on screen already)
- I'm planning to do a complete overhaul of the UI in a later version. I'm thinking of having slide out panels so people can easily hide/show buttons as well as being able to assign keys and functions to any of the ui buttons.
squall wrote:- Full screen icon - Yeah, I disable the icon since full screen is meant to completely fill the screen, so the user can't move or scale it themselves.
- If you want a mode that uses the device's aspect ratio, but still allow you to move and scale, I can add something like that.
squall wrote:- Reset zoom - this is something I've wanted as well I also want to put in a button to toggle between some common presets.
- I'll have a look at the best way to toggle complete hiding the of the UI
- I'll put an option to just show joystick and fire button.
squall wrote:Mouse mode:
- can you try "Mouse Buttons (direct)" in the options? That mode is better for GEM applications and allows you to double click by double tapping. (I think it still requires some tweaking to improve it though)
- tap -> left
- double tap -> double click
- tap and hold two fingers, one after another in quick succession, then release (same as on an apple notebook) -> right click
- tap two fingers -> left + right click
squall wrote:There's another mouse mode I've been wanting to implement when I get some time, and it works like the mouse in PocketCloud (remote desktop) on android.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests