That's also what I thought.
- in 030 mode, TOS, MINT, Magic work well with SCSI
- in 060 mode, TOS and Mint work with SCSI in 2 and 16 colors, but Magic crashes with SCSI in 2 and 16 colors.
- in 060 mode and 256c, SCSI doesn't work, but we know the cause : SDMA.
- I have reinstalled Magic (no extension excepted the default ones, no fancy stuff), patched Magic and did the test with only NVDI, BIOS and DSP patch supplied in the last CT60e archive (not the one from Didier)
- the SCSI cable and CF reader work perfectly with Cubase audio and also with my S5000
So it doesn't seems to have an error on this side.
Moro : Is the patch done for the CT63 the same as the one for CT60e or as it been modified?
I know Ektus that you are using a Radeon, could the SDMA bottleneck crash Magic but only generate an error for TOS and Mint?
I which you are right and that the problem is or somewhere between the chair and the keyboard or between the keyboard and the scsi drive
I am going to rethink about it and come back to you.
Thanks for your insights.