Competing teams please don't look at this, it's not good for you! WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!Boiler display current interrupt (yeah!)
It tries to figure out which interrupt if any is being executed when the Boiler is stopped.
MAIN means the CPU isn't executing an interrupt
OVF means 'Overflow', interrupts keep coming without corresponding
RTE. This happens with a lot of programs that directly manipulate the stack.
Even the TOS does it on bus error.
That's why Steem's original interrupt_depth variable quickly goes all the way.
For this reason, a click on the control will reset it if in
overflow. If not, it will show previous interrupt. So much power! Other Boiler improvements
It is a veryyy long list!
- Keep CPU TRACE on if log is suspended (plus #define for not stopping the log anyway)
- OSD mentions 60hz frames
- Wipe TRACE.txt on option "Wipe Logfile", also works with "Wipe On Reset"
- More useful reporting of Timer B
- "shifter_tricks": better res, sync values at start of frame
- "shifter_tricks": report video counter at start of every scanline
- remove useless 'a' and 'd' parameters (PSG sound filter)
- big register letters (question of taste)
- "other SP" renamed A7#2 and moved
- SR's hex value also given (before, only bits) - Boiler mouse wheel scrolling (yeah!)
Long requested I think, the mouse wheel will now scroll the memory and
instruction browsers. Shift or left button command 'scroll page'.
As an unexpected bonus, it also works in the main Boiler.
(the Boiler is included in the same file as the regular beta: Steem_SSE_Beta.zip)http://sourceforge.net/projects/steemss ... SE%20Beta/