The original Steem source organization is a mess that makes development and debugging under modern IDE a nightmare.
I have therefore decided to create a clean version of Steem source where the .h and .cpp follow the standard C/C++ organization.
I have already experimented the split using the Steven Seagal build in viewtopic.php?f=94&t=22138
But I finally decided that it would make more sense to make a clean tree from the original Steem 3.2 release. I have therefore downloaded the 1st December the source tree from Google code.
This code did not compile using VC++ 2010 and I have made minor modifications to fix this problem. This only affect few lines of code (look for jlg to find what has been changed). I have added the VC2010 configuration files and created a new tree from this. It is called JLG 3.2A
. In order to compile on Windows follow instruction here http://info-coach.fr/atari/software/pro ... uild_.html
Then I did the big work of completely reorganize the source
. What I did is explained in detail here http://info-coach.fr/atari/software/pro ... tree_.html
Note that I have tried to minimize the changes so that you should be able to use "difference" tool to compare original vs modified files.The resulting tree is called JLG 3.2B
Both tree are attached to this post.
UNIX users: I did not changed/removed any "Unix/Linux" (i.e. non Win32 code). The good news is that if someone want to continue my reorganization work so it works on UNIX all the information is still there. The bad news is that in the current state the source will NOT compile under Unix.
More information can be found on http://info-coach.fr/atari/software/projects/steem.php
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.