Advertising Atari with sexy girls.

This is the gallery. It's where we put the pictures upon pictures of us all showing off our dens and collections.

Moderators: Mug UK, Silver Surfer, Moderator Team

Atarieterno
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Advertising Atari with sexy girls.

Postby Atarieterno » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:18 pm

Today is 3 years since I was expelled from a Facebook group dedicated to the Atari ST, for defending another user who published images of old Atari advertising with lightly dressed girls, for refusing to submit to the dictatorship of "Politically correct" and pressure of minority groups that try to impose their criteria on the majority, for confronting me with heterophobes who hate the white, Christian and heterosexual male; and disagree with some "lady" who does not tolerate images of beautiful girls even if they are from Atari.
I have remembered such an unpleasant experience because today they sent me this old announcement: "Atari DTP shows you the whole picture", it belongs to a simpler and happier time, when people could publish freely and the problems of society were real and not invented as now.

Greetings, and f**k the intolerant advocates of tolerance!

José Antonio "Atarieterno".

"ATARI DTP SHOWS YOU THE WHOLE PICTURE".
Atari DTP te muestra la imagen completa.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ST/fm/e, STacy, Mega ST/e, TT, Falcon, C-Lab MKX... and more music tools.

Atarieterno
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Re: Advertising Atari with sexy girls.

Postby Atarieterno » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:58 pm

Here I propose this announcement of Atari in his "Computer Demonstration Center", with a lady dressed very demure (the skirt to the knee) and a gentleman with the correct clothing; but someone can complain too, because the dress is "oppressive" and does not give corporal freedom! Maybe it's a fascist ad!
I do not know: someone can understand 21st century society, bored and well-off with a full belly?

Computer Demonstration Center.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mzry
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby mzry » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:08 pm

Don't let them get to you. Theres always yin and yang in this universe, people who oppress will always end up oppressing themselves.
Falcon ct60e 060 - 256mb ram - phantom bus and dsp accel // Atari TT - Thunder and Storm IDE 64mb ram - Lightning VME - USB LAN - Ati Mach64 2mb // Atari STM 4160 - 4MB ram - 16Mhz exxos 1.5 booster - Ultrasatan

calimero
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby calimero » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:27 pm

"problems of society were real and not invented as now"

So true...!

Btw this is even better thread then pther one with Atari and musicians... :D
using Atari since 1986.http://wet.atari.orghttp://milan.kovac.cc/atari/software/ ・ Atari Falcon030/CT63/SV ・ Atari STe ・ Atari Mega4/MegaFile30/SM124 ・ Amiga 1200/PPC ・ Amiga 500 ・ C64 ・ ZX Spectrum ・ RPi ・ MagiC! ・ MiNT 1.18 ・ OS X

Atarieterno
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby Atarieterno » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:20 am

mzry wrote:Don't let them get to you. Theres always yin and yang in this universe, people who oppress will always end up oppressing themselves.

Beautiful words, dear mate, but the current reality is that what is tolerated today and admitted as valid: tomorrow is law.
Enough silence and hypocrisy.
A hug.

calimero wrote:" ...Btw this is even better thread then pther one with Atari and musicians... :D

Do not talk about Atari and music, dear friend, some Amiga user could feel offended !!
Everything can be offensive, the key is never praise what you like or admire, it is more correct to deny it and give priority to what is foreign. Are you a male chauviniST or a fascist? Evolves to the society of the offended!
Best regards.

X-Man (Atari VCS 2600).jpg

ranix
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior

Postby ranix » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:30 am

Amiga wasn't really very good at midi. I'm getting one up and running now, but it seems to have an interesting problem where the serial port buffer is only one byte long. So if you miss your window of time to grab that byte another MIDI message will come along and happily blast away your buffer. And there are a pile of interrupts competing for your attention, so you can't reliably probe the buffer at MIDI data rates. I've got a 68020 accelerator in the mail to try to mitigate the issue and have some more troubleshooting to do, but what I've got so far suggests there's no reason for an Amiga to be offended by the Atari's superiority

Atarieterno
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby Atarieterno » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:48 am

ranix wrote:Amiga wasn't really very good at midi. I'm getting one up and running now, but it seems to have an interesting problem where the serial port buffer is only one byte long. So if you miss your window of time to grab that byte another MIDI message will come along and happily blast away your buffer. And there are a pile of interrupts competing for your attention, so you can't reliably probe the buffer at MIDI data rates. I've got a 68020 accelerator in the mail to try to mitigate the issue and have some more troubleshooting to do, but what I've got so far suggests there's no reason for an Amiga to be offended by the Atari's superiority

Foolish! How will you speak well of Atari in an Atari forum? You are an antiquated and you must modernize your social attitude!
Learn to be neutral, act like an amoeba, never tell the truth and let others tell you what is right (although they make sure that pears are apples now): become a political correction now, heretic!

ICS

Postby ICS » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:53 am

I like this thread :)

ranix

Postby ranix » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:53 am

:^|

Cyprian
Atari God
Atari God

Postby Cyprian » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:23 am

ranix wrote:Amiga wasn't really very good at midi. I'm getting one up and running now, but it seems to have an interesting problem where the serial port buffer is only one byte long. So if you miss your window of time to grab that byte another MIDI message will come along and happily blast away your buffer. And there are a pile of interrupts competing for your attention, so you can't reliably probe the buffer at MIDI data rates. I've got a 68020 accelerator in the mail to try to mitigate the issue and have some more troubleshooting to do, but what I've got so far suggests there's no reason for an Amiga to be offended by the Atari's superiority

actually both chips - MC6850 (keyboard/Midi ACIA) from Atari and MOS8520 (serial port CIA) from Amiga have one byte buffer.
If I'm not wrong, also other ST ports like serial port (managed by MFP( and parallel port (managed by YM2149) has one byte buffer. And all of them work fine in ST.

Therefore I would say the issue with MIDI is located somewhere else, I would guess, somewhere in the Amiga OS. E.g. wrong Interrupt management or priority issue.
Jaugar / TT030 / Mega STe / 800 XL / 1040 STe / Falcon030 / 65 XE / 520 STm / SM124 / SC1435
SDrive / PAK68/3 / CosmosEx / SatanDisk / UltraSatan / USB Floppy Drive Emulator / Eiffel / SIO2PC / Crazy Dots / PAM Net
Hatari / Steem SSE / Aranym / Saint
http://260ste.appspot.com/

FedePede04
Atari God
Atari God

Postby FedePede04 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:37 am

Cyprian wrote:

actually both chips - MC6850 (keyboard/Midi ACIA) from Atari and MOS8520 (serial port CIA) from Amiga have one byte buffer.
If I'm not wrong, also other ST ports like serial port (managed by MFP( and parallel port (managed by YM2149) has one byte buffer. And all of them work fine in ST.

Therefore I would say the issue with MIDI is located somewhere else, I would guess, somewhere in the Amiga OS. E.g. wrong Interrupt management or priority issue.

i would say that one of the big reason why the ST was so strong, was due to the MFP.
as i recall the Amiga only had one timer interrupt the clock timer and the 8 low level interrupt of the 68000 (but I Could be wrong so many years ago.)
where the Atari had 16+8 interrupts 4 of the was timer, and many of the chips had it own interrupt, so when data was send to it, you had the time to get and save them.
Atari will rule the world, long after man has disappeared

sometime my English is a little weird, Google translate is my best friend :)

wongck
Ultimate Atarian
Ultimate Atarian

Postby wongck » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:01 am

double
Last edited by wongck on Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Stuff: FB/Falcon CT63/CTPCI+ATI+RTL8139+USB 512MB 30GB HDD CF HxC_SD/ TT030 68882 4+32MB 520MB Nova/ 520STFM 4MB Tos206 SCSI
Shared SCSI Bus:ScsiLink ethernet, 9GB HDD,SD-reader @ http://phsw.atari.org
My Atari stuff for sale - click here for list

wongck
Ultimate Atarian
Ultimate Atarian

Postby wongck » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:03 am

Hell no... that "gentlemen" is standing too close to the lady. Ban it Ban it. LOL :lol:

Atarieterno wrote:Here I propose this announcement of Atari in his "Computer Demonstration Center", with a lady dressed very demure (the skirt to the knee) and a gentleman with the correct clothing; but someone can complain too, because the dress is "oppressive" and does not give corporal freedom! Maybe it's a fascist ad!
I do not know: someone can understand 21st century society, bored and well-off with a full belly?

Computer Demonstration Center.jpg
My Stuff: FB/Falcon CT63/CTPCI+ATI+RTL8139+USB 512MB 30GB HDD CF HxC_SD/ TT030 68882 4+32MB 520MB Nova/ 520STFM 4MB Tos206 SCSI

wongck
Ultimate Atarian
Ultimate Atarian

Postby wongck » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:06 am

Atarieterno wrote:Are you a male chauviniST or a fascist? Evolves to the society of the offended!

I think you mean to say..."Are you a male chauviniST or a fasciST?"

Atarieterno
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby Atarieterno » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:40 am

wongck wrote:Hell no... that "gentlemen" is standing too close to the lady. Ban it Ban it. LOL :lol:

True! It's an oppressive and violating patriarchal potential!

wongck wrote: I think you mean to say..."Are you a male chauviniST or a fasciST?"

You're right, I'm fasciST since 1985, but with 512 kby of RAM.

This is inadmissible! ranix, Cyprian, FedePede04... people keep citing the musical advantages of Atari in an Atari forum: that's nationalism!
The correct thing according to the social parameters of the 21st century would be: praise the Amiga in an Atari forum, adore the Intel-PCs in a Mac forum, admire the Spectrum in an Amiga forum...
Live the politically correct!

Today I presented the game "Gotcha", criticized by the teachers of to feel offended: the joysticks are male-chauvinist because they have phallic form, but Gotcha controls do not like it because they have a breasts form: it is not a balanced measure to compensate the phallic form? It is impossible to defend the culture of the offended whose maximum expression is in the 21st century.
Gotcha, Atari's 4th arcade game following the success of Pong, was a game in which one player chased the other through the maze trying to catch them. The characters were represented by a square and a plus-sign - not very sexual, but the artwork from the Gotcha flyer shows a man chasing a woman as a representation of the square chasing the plus-sign. How Atari decided the joystick should be replaced with a breast is up for debate, but it's shape and color emanate a bold new joystick design - particularly when you had to squeeze them to control your character on screen. Coupled with the flyer's graphics - those controllers are breasts! In Spain the femimarxist-lesbian organizations (subsidized by the government) would burn all arcade machines Gotcha! and of course Atari would be declared outlawed.
I am here to help you and guide you in the good way of political correctness.

Gotcha.jpg
Last edited by Atarieterno on Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wongck
Ultimate Atarian
Ultimate Atarian

Postby wongck » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:52 am

yeah man.... hahaha with pink night dress.

derkom
Atari User
Atari User

Postby derkom » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:01 pm

I speak up to you as a fairly liberal gay man, and even I have no problem with the advertisements representing a time when people were more relaxed and had more fun. Don't let them get to you. Do not let the modern trends get you down. Fun people still exist. :)

Atarieterno
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby Atarieterno » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:30 pm

derkom wrote:I speak up to you as a fairly liberal gay man, and even I have no problem with the advertisements representing a time when people were more relaxed and had more fun. Don't let them get to you. Do not let the modern trends get you down. Fun people still exist. :)

Thank you for your words, derkom, how few gay people show your wisdom, I receive more messages from the new inquisitors who proclaim "freedom" based on enslaving others and prohibiting, many prohibitions; prohibit is synonymous with freedom?
For example, in my country it has been forbidden for F1 prizes to be handed over by beautiful young ladies: that is to sexualize women! On the other hand, naked women enter a church or masturbate with a Crucifix: that is freedom of expression!

Speaking of stewardesses ... this SPACE RACE advertising includes a beautiful stewardess who would cause the wrath of femimarxists with mustache:

Space Race.jpg

felicemaggie

Postby felicemaggie » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:37 pm

Am wanting to respond to this thread; on the other hand I hope I haven't got the wrong end of the stick here, which usually happens :)

But seriously though, while I am certainly in agreement with the #MeToo movement and support it despite the fact that I am a guy, there are some areas where things can be confusing.

Women in particular but models in general who are posing for photographs should definitely not be in the position where they are being abused in any way, prior to said photos being taken or movies being shot / produced. Unfortunately this has been in question as to whether it is the case or not for almost all pictures and footage up until now.

Consent definitely has to be given. Mind you though, if the model (of any sex) is under the age of 18, how can they give their consent ? According to the law they can't.
Atari Falcon x 4 (including a broken one that I need to get fixed), Atari Mega STe (4mb, TOS 2.05), Atari STe (1mb), Atari Mega ST (2mb) with SC1435 color monitor, Atari 4160 STe (4mb, TOS 1.62), Atari STFM (2.5mb), Atari 800xl with Ultimate 1mb upgrade and SIO2SD (a fantastic upgrade, definitely worth it).
Other formats used sometimes as well for necessity's sake :) On PS4 and PS3, username: felicemaggie

Atarieterno
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby Atarieterno » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:05 pm

felicemaggie wrote: ...I am certainly in agreement with the #MeToo movement and support it despite the fact that I am a guy, there are some areas where things can be confusing...

I do not agree with the #MeToo movement, even though I have a wife and a daughter.
I firmly believe that justice is in the courts, not in television news, gossip magazines or social networks; I believe that a violation or any aggression should be reported in the courts and not wait 10, 20 or 30 years without denouncing and now campaigning media and politicized. I believe that a true accusation is tainted by thousands of false, opportunistic and vengeful accusations. I believe that is similar to the 99.9% of men who divorce and are not abusers, but all are denounced as abusers because their ex-wives get legal benefits of all kinds. I believe that justice is of the judges and it is not of the public opinion, of mediocre "artists" or of activists of that movement who then pay large amounts of money so that the boy that she abused does not speak; I think it creates more social terrorism than solutions and if that monster grows: it will end up burning people in the public square. I think that it is getting companies not to hire women for fear of false accusations. I believe that falsehood prevails and any initiative is used with malicious interests, and I believe that many people wash their consciences by showing their support for these initiatives to pretend that they are good people.

Now let's continue with PAC-MAN.
Pac-Man is an arcade game developed by Namco and first released in Japan as Puck Man in May 1980. It was created by Japanese video game designer Toru Iwatani. It was licensed for distribution in the United States by Midway Games and released in October 1980.
In 1982, Atari Inc. released a conversion of Pac-Man, the game was programmed by Tod Frye.

Pacman and body.jpg

GokMasE
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby GokMasE » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:20 pm

felicemaggie wrote:But seriously though, while I am certainly in agreement with the #MeToo movement and support it despite the fact that I am a guy, there are some areas where things can be confusing.

+1

ST Graveyard
Obsessed with homicide
Obsessed with homicide

Postby ST Graveyard » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:15 pm

Sexy girls and Atari...I must be in heaven...

Please post more ;)
Atari Legend IS back!

www.atarilegend.com

BoNuS
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby BoNuS » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:07 pm

Those were indeed the days ! In many things it seems :)
http://bonus.home.xs4all.nl/
2 x Falcon 030 - a mint Atari TT - Mega STE - 2x STE - 1x Mega 2 - 2x STFM - 1 x STF - 3x SC1224 - 2x SM124 - 1x SM125 2x Portofolio+interface
- 3x 1435 monitor - 1 x Ult.Ripper cardridge - Mega 1,2,and 4 ( just to much Atari stuff)

instream
Nature
Nature

Postby instream » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:53 pm

Atarieterno wrote:
I firmly believe that justice is in the courts, not in television news, gossip magazines or social networks.

Agree 100%.

ICS

Postby ICS » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:42 pm

Not really an ad, but a sexy girl in an Atari Falcon swimsuit.
Is she underage? Probably not.
Did she give consent? We will never know.
Do we care? Pfffffffft!

Social Media

Return to “Gallery”