Neverword - 'Never Mind' Code Generator

The area to discuss, debate, and contribute to a project that is preserving all ST software for future generations to enjoy. Visit the Guardians of the PaST website.

Moderators: Goldrunner, Moderator Team, Guardians of the PaST

X3peri_MENTaL
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby X3peri_MENTaL » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:46 pm

The management continue to add new titles to the Guardians database on a regular basis. One such update caught my eye. A peculiar/quirky puzzle game called Never Mind.

Anyway, it goes without saying that I'm totally rubbish at cerebral games of this ilk, so true to my nature I sought out the level codes. Problem is though that I could only find codes for the first 25 levels on the net - and 2 of these are wrong!!!! However, recalling an ingenious level code generator someone wrote for Lemmings a while back I decided to write something similar. Here it is, 'Neverword'. This will generate level codes for all available levels, meaning that you no longer require the mind of Johnny Ball to reach the latter levels. :lol:

Enjoy.

BTW, if anyone knows what the secret password - 1701 - given after level 999 does I'd be interested to know.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Neverword - 'Never Mind' Code Generator

Postby Mug UK » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:30 pm

Nice work .. never could get far in that game either way back in the dim & distant past :)
My main site: http://www.mug-uk.co.uk - slowly digging up the bits from my past (and re-working a few): Atari ST, Sega 8-bit (game hacks) and NDS (Music ripping guide).

I develop a free Word (for Windows) add-in that's available for Word 2007 upwards. It's a fix-it toolbox that will allow power Word users to fix document errors. You can find it at: http://www.mikestoolbox.co.uk

Social Media

Return to “Guardians of the PaST”