Games with full source code

STOS-related stuff in here please

Moderators: simonsunnyboy, Mug UK, Zorro 2, exxos, Moderator Team

Games with full source code

Postby Mug UK » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:36 pm

List here any games (99% of them will be PD except for the Fun School series!) that come with the full STOS Runtime library and therefore the full game in it's BAS form.

I'll make this a sticky and add titles to it as and when others add suggestions below. If it's a game that can be downloaded externally then include a link, otherwise just attach the disk image in your post.

#01 - Conquest 2 by Ralph Effemy (LAPD Licenceware Disk #10 - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15124)
#02 - Company - Roy Urien
#03 - 3D Ski - Wacko Software
#04 - 3D Asteroids by Ralph Effemy
#05 - International Cricket
#06 - Fatemaster (waiting for upload)
#07 - League Soccer
#08 - Parabellum (Budgie Licenceware disk)
#09 - Slippery Sid (Budgie Licenceware disk)
#10 - Upstart
#11 - Virus
#12 - Snott (on the Ghalfa One disk inside the STOS folder)
#13 - Gobblin
Having sold 99.9% of my 1300+ collection of originals, I'm taking a bit of a back seat on the forum. I'll still do the front-of-house admin tasks as and when they're required but, for now, I'm enjoying my Xbox 360 time too much :)

Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Games with full source code

Postby Champions_2002 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:01 am

Company by roy urien
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blue Moon, you saw me standing alone without a dream in my heart, without a love of my own.

A member of Atari Legend & Atarimania ST department
Champions_2002
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby Champions_2002 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:49 am

3D Ski - Wacko Software
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blue Moon, you saw me standing alone without a dream in my heart, without a love of my own.

Champions_2002
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby Champions_2002 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:56 pm

3D ASTeroids by Ralph Effemy

Champions_2002
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby Desty » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:22 am

I think Fatemaster comes with the STOS source (it's got some .BAS files with "Lionpoulos" magic in the header at least). My favourite Atari ST game :)
tá'n poc ar buile!
Desty
Atari God
Atari God

Postby Mug UK » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:57 am

Desty wrote:I think Fatemaster comes with the STOS source (it's got some .BAS files with "Lionpoulos" magic in the header at least). My favourite Atari ST game :)

That sounds like it's the full code :) Get it uploaded here and I'll update the first post. There's lots on that Stichting Library but not yet had time to wade through them all.
Having sold 99.9% of my 1300+ collection of originals, I'm taking a bit of a back seat on the forum. I'll still do the front-of-house admin tasks as and when they're required but, for now, I'm enjoying my Xbox 360 time too much :)

Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Champions_2002 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:06 am

Here is another

International Cricket

Champions_2002
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby Champions_2002 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:49 am

And Another

League Soccer

Champions_2002
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby Desty » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:21 pm

muguk wrote:That sounds like it's the full code :) Get it uploaded here and I'll update the first post. There's lots on that Stichting Library but not yet had time to wade through them all.

Hey Mug,

Looks like it's on dbug menu 156 among other things - the .bas files are still in the root directory of that image, and they don't seem compressed. :)

I'll be uploading those LAPD disks at some point as well, in case there's a problem with that disk - I couldn't test because the keyboard stopped responding in Hatari (??)
tá'n poc ar buile!
Desty
Atari God
Atari God

Postby Mug UK » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:55 pm

Parabellum (Budgie Licenceware disk)

Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mug UK » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:56 pm

Slippery Sid (Budgie Licenceware disk)

Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mug UK » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:56 pm

Upstart

Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mug UK » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:57 pm

Virus

Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Champions_2002 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:33 am

Just found this one Snott, it is on Ghalfa One disk, but it need compiling, i think this one is for Mug to do :wink:

Champions_2002
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby Champions_2002 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:38 am

Found Gobblin 1,2,3, Psycho and UFO

Champions_2002
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Return to STOS