More source code disks

STOS-related stuff in here please

Moderators: simonsunnyboy, Mug UK, Zorro 2, exxos, Moderator Team

More source code disks

Postby Mug UK » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:50 pm

Imaged up all these disks last year but never uploaded them - so here's another selection of STOS disks (all but the Eddie Bryan ones are .MSA files)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Having sold 99.9% of my 1300+ collection of originals, I'm taking a bit of a back seat on the forum. I'll still do the front-of-house admin tasks as and when they're required but, for now, I'm enjoying my Xbox 360 time too much :)

Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Re: More source code disks

Postby exxos » Sat May 08, 2010 11:25 am

I totally missed them. I think top notch as the guys who made the missing link ?

ive not been on here since forever, The stos site needs a total overhaul really, theres bits n bobs splatted around all over the place. its been on the cards to be updated for a long time, but im never going to get around to it anytime soon :(

Ive dumped those images in the stos site incomming folder, really I should just write a php script to list the files and download them in a long list.. manually writing the pages and linking to the files one by one is too long winded, scripting the site may be a easier method..ill have a think about it..
exxos
Atari God
Atari God

Re: More source code disks

Postby Mug UK » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:20 pm

I re-imaged up some of these disks because I forgot I'd already done them .. d'oh! So I've removed the Top Notch, Missing Link and the Eddie Bryan disk images and put them into separate threads to make searching a bit easier.
Having sold 99.9% of my 1300+ collection of originals, I'm taking a bit of a back seat on the forum. I'll still do the front-of-house admin tasks as and when they're required but, for now, I'm enjoying my Xbox 360 time too much :)

Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Return to STOS