More source code disks

STOS-related stuff in here please

Moderators: exxos, simonsunnyboy, Mug UK, Zorro 2, Moderator Team

Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

More source code disks

Postby Mug UK » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:50 pm

Imaged up all these disks last year but never uploaded them - so here's another selection of STOS disks (all but the Eddie Bryan ones are .MSA files)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I develop a free Word (for Windows) add-in that's available for Word 2007 upwards. It's a fix-it toolbox that will allow power Word users to fix document errors.

http://mikestoolbox.weebly.com - Note: PC not Mac versions of Word.

exxos
Hardware Guru
Hardware Guru

Re: More source code disks

Postby exxos » Sat May 08, 2010 11:25 am

I totally missed them. I think top notch as the guys who made the missing link ?

ive not been on here since forever, The stos site needs a total overhaul really, theres bits n bobs splatted around all over the place. its been on the cards to be updated for a long time, but im never going to get around to it anytime soon :(

Ive dumped those images in the stos site incomming folder, really I should just write a php script to list the files and download them in a long list.. manually writing the pages and linking to the files one by one is too long winded, scripting the site may be a easier method..ill have a think about it..

Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Re: More source code disks

Postby Mug UK » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:20 pm

I re-imaged up some of these disks because I forgot I'd already done them .. d'oh! So I've removed the Top Notch, Missing Link and the Eddie Bryan disk images and put them into separate threads to make searching a bit easier.
I develop a free Word (for Windows) add-in that's available for Word 2007 upwards. It's a fix-it toolbox that will allow power Word users to fix document errors.

http://mikestoolbox.weebly.com - Note: PC not Mac versions of Word.

Social Media

Return to “STOS”