Cheat / Solution for "To be on Top" ?

It's all about cheating!

Moderator: Moderator Team

Cheat / Solution for "To be on Top" ?

Postby AtariFan » Sat May 03, 2008 10:28 pm

Hi,

the guys from TEX / Thalion did the Atari ST conversion of Chris Huelsbeck's "To be on Top" many years ago.

I made a small website about the Atari ST-version and am looking for a screenshot of the TV studio, when you managed to reach number #1-#3 in the charts.

The hints I found online didn't work with the Atari ST version. I guess you have to collect and use some "inspirations" (=parts of music you can select to build a song) of a specific colour. Did anybody hack the game to take a look at the code or has some useful hints (or even an Atari ST screenshot of the TV studio ("final level"))?

Gerry
AtariFan
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior

Re: Cheat / Solution for "To be on Top" ?

Postby Mug UK » Sun May 04, 2008 12:05 pm

I think Klaz or Maartau were looking at it but both are hibernating at the moment so it's a case of as and when they return.
Having sold 99.9% of my 1300+ collection of originals, I'm taking a bit of a back seat on the forum. I'll still do the front-of-house admin tasks as and when they're required but, for now, I'm enjoying my Xbox 360 time too much :)

Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Cheat / Solution for "To be on Top" ?

Postby bullis1 » Tue May 06, 2008 1:32 pm

Here's an off-topic but slightly related bit of info:

I was chatting with Chris Huelsbeck last year and he told me that an Atari ST version of "To Be on Top" was never made. I pointed him to the AL page for the game and I don't think he was very happy. I guess the publisher never let him know about it (and therefore he must not have been paid).
Member of the Atari Legend team
bullis1
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Return to Cheats & Saved-Game Editing