It's all about cheating!

Moderator: Moderator Team

AtariFan
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Cheat / Solution for "To be on Top" ?

Postby AtariFan » Sat May 03, 2008 10:28 pm

Hi,

the guys from TEX / Thalion did the Atari ST conversion of Chris Huelsbeck's "To be on Top" many years ago.

I made a small website about the Atari ST-version and am looking for a screenshot of the TV studio, when you managed to reach number #1-#3 in the charts.

The hints I found online didn't work with the Atari ST version. I guess you have to collect and use some "inspirations" (=parts of music you can select to build a song) of a specific colour. Did anybody hack the game to take a look at the code or has some useful hints (or even an Atari ST screenshot of the TV studio ("final level"))?

Gerry

Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Cheat / Solution for "To be on Top" ?

Postby Mug UK » Sun May 04, 2008 12:05 pm

I think Klaz or Maartau were looking at it but both are hibernating at the moment so it's a case of as and when they return.
Having sold 99.9% of my 1300+ collection of originals, I'm taking a bit of a back seat on the forum. I'll still do the front-of-house admin tasks as and when they're required but, for now, I'm enjoying my Xbox 360 time too much :)

bullis1
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Re: Cheat / Solution for "To be on Top" ?

Postby bullis1 » Tue May 06, 2008 1:32 pm

Here's an off-topic but slightly related bit of info:

I was chatting with Chris Huelsbeck last year and he told me that an Atari ST version of "To Be on Top" was never made. I pointed him to the AL page for the game and I don't think he was very happy. I guess the publisher never let him know about it (and therefore he must not have been paid).
Member of the Atari Legend team

Social Media

Return to “Cheats & Saved-Game Editing”