Moderators: simonsunnyboy, thothy, Moderator Team
JonB wrote:Seems the problem is discovering what the host keyboard scan codes are.
There's a sneaky way to work it out:
- in Hatari preferences, enable a joystick as keyboard
- assign the unknown keys to the up/down/left/right/fire of the keyboard joystick
- save the preferences file. On the Mac it lives in ~/.hatari/hatari.cfg
- open the preferences file in an editor and look for the joystick section.
- For Joystick 0 it is [Joystick0] and for joystick 1 it is [Joystick1]
- Read off the host scancodes from the lines nKeyCodeUp / NkeyCodeDown / nKeyCodeLeft etc
- Now update the keyboard file. For the square brackets it is as follows:
- Code: Select all
Reload the keyboard file and voila!
Now, the only problem is the left shift key doesn't work... yet... hmmm...
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 1 guest