As already mentioned in the other thread at viewtopic.php?f=3&t=28860, I officially release my Harddisk menu system today.
# Atari ST Harddisk Menu
(c) 2016 by Simon Sunnyboy / Paradize <email@example.com>
This is an AUTO folder menu like a compact disk for harddisk use.
- programs on the harddisk are listed from a database and run upon selection
- bypass of menu with timeout is possible to keep it in AUTO folder without
- easy-to-use keyboard navigation, no mouse required for tight living room
The idea is to have q quick keyboard navigation to harddisk installed games
without having to click around on the desktop.
## System requirements
- Atari ST/STE/TT/Falcon 030 with colour display (ST-HIGH is not supported)
- harddisk or similar recommended
- SingleTOS (MinT or MagiC are not supported)
Downloads (and possibly future updates) from the Paradize website at http://paradize.atari.org/