Happy to see your reply
I'm a real fan of Atari ST demoscene
and a BIG fan of your prog SteemSSE
which allow to run prog in native res (great evolution of Steem !!!)
I discover DemoBaseST, a GREAT program too !!! But it run with Steem 3.2, it run fine but with a resolution of 640*480
To have a perfect program i'd like to run DBST with SteemSSE in nativ res
(you know that better than me
I tried to use Steem Sse instead of Steem 3.2 , but it does not run properly
Things i did
- installation of DBST to C:\DBST\
- I replace "steem 3.2" by dezipping "Steem.SSE.3.7.3.Win32.zip" to C:\DBST\STeem\
- I rename initial "Steem.exe" to "Steem_OLD.exe"
- I rename "Steem SSE 3.7.3.exe" to "Steem.exe"
After, when i run a demo in DBST, it launch me SteemSSe with this blank screen
when i click play it show me the desktop with nothing inside A and B drive.
- I also try to run DBST with Steem 3.2 first, then replace "Steem 3.2" by "Steem SSE" => Sames trouble
I tried to find how i can fix it, but all my attempts were unsuccessfull, i notice that the rom tos seem to be indexed on the 2.dat file of dbst
I hope you could help me (and the community), it will be a FANTASTIC news if DBST could run with SteemSSE !!!
THX for your help I KNOW THAT Steven Seagal always WIN