[UPDATE] http://www.chez.com/freddo

C'est le coin du forum pour les hors sujet en français, ici vous pouvez discuter de tout et de rien temps que vous employez le français. Pratique aussi pour que non les Français testent leur habilité avec la langue de Molière.

Moderators: Zorro 2, [ProToS], Moderator Team

Zorro 2
Administrator
Administrator

[UPDATE] http://www.chez.com/freddo

Postby Zorro 2 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:38 pm

Petite mise-a-jour dans la partie GALERIE du site qui avait besoin de se renouveller depuis 2 ans. Ajout principalement d'utilitaires et de compiles d'utiles en tout genre...
Member of NoExtra Team

cb
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby cb » Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:58 pm

merci et bravo mon ptit Freddo pour cette mise à jour! :wink:
AL-FGC
Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

Zorro 2
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Zorro 2 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:06 am

Merci mister cb !

ps : il reviendra un jour ton site :cry:
Member of NoExtra Team

cb
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby cb » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:05 pm

Zorro 2 wrote:ps : il reviendra un jour ton site :cry:

qui sait... :wink:
AL-FGC
Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

Mister DID
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby Mister DID » Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:18 pm

Super je sais que du bonheur. Merci pour ton site.

Zorro 2
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Zorro 2 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:42 pm

Encore une M-A-J de taille sur le site, j'ai ouvert une nouvelle section "SOURCES" qui contient pas mal de sources ASM de demos/Intros (qui ne sont pas tjs commentes !). Il y aussi pleins de tutoriaux en assembleur 68000 sur l'Atari ST.
j'en ai profite aussi pour mettre un disque remplis de PUNCHS dans la section GFA-BASIC (provenance Pressimage).
Si vous avez des remarques, voici le lien de mon site : http://www.chez.com/freddo/.
Member of NoExtra Team

Zorro 2
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Zorro 2 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:45 am

Pour info, les codes sources de menus AUTOMATION/LSD ont ete rajoutes dans la page SOURCES.

Beaucoup de visiteurs sur cette page mais aucun retour, j'espere que certains visiteurs y trouvent leurs bonheurs...
Member of NoExtra Team

ggn
Atari God
Atari God

Postby ggn » Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:43 am

Zorro2:

The "punish your machine" sources are down, could you re-up them please?

Thanks, George

Sorry for writing in English but mes francais sont tres mal :) (I'm not sure if I even got that right!)
is 73 Falcon patched atari games enough ? ^^

Zorro 2
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Zorro 2 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:50 pm

That's ok mister ggn, I fixed them !

Don't hesitate to criticize this webpage if you want. Even if you couldn't see DF sources on it, there's no problem for me !
All sources/docs came from DD, FD, ST MAG, old coders, contacts, etc... and of course : on the web.

[FRENCH DISCUSS]
"Sorry for writing in English but mes francais sont tres mal" -> much like that : "désolé pour mon message en anglais, j'ai du mal à écrire en français", who translate by "sorry for my english post, I've difficulty to write in french".
[/FRENCH DISCUSS]

I think it's not a problem to post in english in this section...
Member of NoExtra Team

ggn
Atari God
Atari God

Postby ggn » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:51 am

Zorro 2 wrote:That's ok mister ggn, I fixed them !

Thanks! Now, to see how the hell New Mode & Oxygene managed 7200 stars with Quartet module playing ;)

Zorro 2 wrote:Don't hesitate to criticize this webpage if you want. Even if you couldn't see DF sources on it, there's no problem for me !
All sources/docs came from DD, FD, ST MAG, old coders, contacts, etc... and of course : on the web.

I didn't criticise anything, it's that I'm a source code nut! I've been searching for these sources for a long time, and now that I found them they were down :)

Zorro 2 wrote:[FRENCH DISCUSS]
"Sorry for writing in English but mes francais sont tres mal" -> much like that : "désolé pour mon message en anglais, j'ai du mal à écrire en français", who translate by "sorry for my english post, I've difficulty to write in french".
[/FRENCH DISCUSS]

I think it's not a problem to post in english in this section...

I stand corrected :)

George(s)

Zorro 2
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Zorro 2 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:14 am

Je suis content que tu es trouvé ton bonheur. :D
Si tu as d'autres codes de demos/intros, n'hesite pas a me les communiquer, je les mettrai sur la page.
Je suis entrain de rajouter le HTC volume 1 (je n'ai pas les droits pour le moment de communiquer les volumes 2 & 3)

Voila !

Merci.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm happy to see that you find your search. :D
If you've some codes of demos/intros, don't hesitate to send me, I'll put them on the webpage.
I'm actually add the HTC volume 1 (I've no rights for the moment to communicate the volumes 2 and 3)

Voila !

Thanks.
Member of NoExtra Team

ggn
Atari God
Atari God

Postby ggn » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:48 am

Zorro 2 wrote:I'm happy to see that you find your search. :D
If you've some codes of demos/intros, don't hesitate to send me, I'll put them on the webpage.
I'm actually add the HTC volume 1 (I've no rights for the moment to communicate the volumes 2 and 3)

Voila !

Thanks.

(permit me to answer to the english part :))

I have uploaded (along with MUG UK) to the Atari Legend FTP a substantial amount of source codes gathered over the years from various sources. When the FTP becomes available, check out the incoming folder!

BTW what's HTC?

George

Zorro 2
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Zorro 2 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:15 pm

ggn wrote:(permit me to answer to the english part :))

At the moment, any modos or admins ask you or me for that, there's no problem to continue... :wink: (in fact, some admins speak french and understand...)

ggn wrote:I have uploaded (along with MUG UK) to the Atari Legend FTP a substantial amount of source codes gathered over the years from various sources. When the FTP becomes available, check out the incoming folder!

I'm sure that I saw this part there's a long time, it exists many ftp and website on the web. I hope Brume and Silver Surfer put back this BIG ftp soon !

ggn wrote:BTW what's HTC?

response : the famous mag HOW TO CODE from Eko & Co. for ST & Falcon.

Thanks to help me mister George 8)
Member of NoExtra Team

ggn
Atari God
Atari God

Postby ggn » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:46 pm

Zorro 2 wrote:
ggn wrote:I have uploaded (along with MUG UK) to the Atari Legend FTP a substantial amount of source codes gathered over the years from various sources. When the FTP becomes available, check out the incoming folder!

I'm sure that I saw this part there's a long time, it exists many ftp and website on the web. I hope Brume and Silver Surfer put back this BIG ftp soon !

Well, it's not from a single FTP, it's from LOTS of FTPs and sites etc :)

George

Zorro 2
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Zorro 2 » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:41 am

If you have some adresses that I don't know, don't hesitate to communicate at me 8)
Member of NoExtra Team

Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mug UK » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:23 am

Zorro .. myself and GGN went through all the source code we could find etc. and uploaded them all the Atari Legend FTP .. however, until he gets back, the FTP isn't running at the moment.

It needs a few people (besides Zorro & myself) to download a few items at a time, catalogue them, rename them where appropriate and then re-upload the files with a simple FILE_ID.DIZ to describe what's inside each file.

Well, that was the plan when we started ...
My main site: http://www.mug-uk.co.uk - slowly digging up the bits from my past (and re-working a few): Atari ST, Sega 8-bit (game hacks) and NDS (Music ripping guide).

I develop a free Word (for Windows) add-in that's available for Word 2007 upwards. It's a fix-it toolbox that will allow power Word users to fix document errors. You can find it at: http://www.mikestoolbox.co.uk

ggn
Atari God
Atari God

Postby ggn » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:49 am

muguk wrote:Well, that was the plan when we started ...

Yeah, but it just turned out to be a source code leech party at the expenst of the AL ftp ;)

Zorro 2
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Zorro 2 » Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:47 pm

Hi mister muguk,

Ok it's a good idea but it's a big big big job that you try to do with mister George.

For my part (on my website), I concentrate myself of only intros/dentros who work fine and need devpack to compile asm sources codes. I've a lot of GFA BASIC codes but I prefer to concentrate of simples listings like GFA PUNCHS (code ASCII less than twenty lines). But if you want to test them mug uk, I can send you :roll:

If you need "un coup de main" to test some codes, "pourquoi pas ?" if you can help you. Too, if you want to keep anything on my website for put on ftps, I don't see any problem !
Member of NoExtra Team

Social Media

Return to “Chat forum [FR]”