[WTB] Atari TT

Do you need some hardware and/or software? Do you want to clear out the attic? Post your classified ads here.

Moderators: Mug UK, Adrenalin, Moderator Team

damanloox
Atariator
Atariator

[WTB] Atari TT

Postby damanloox » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:13 pm

If anybody has Atari TT for sale (UK or US keyboard) - complete, working and in good shape - please let me know... preferably Europe but I'm prepared to pay reasonable shipping cost from US if needed...

Harv
Atarian
Atarian

Re: [WTB] Atari TT

Postby Harv » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:40 pm

I have an Atari TT which I am planning to sell. It has 4 MB of ST RAM and 16 MB of TT RAM. It also has a 1 GB internal hard drive, and a 200 MB external hard drive in a separate case. It also has a CyReL Sunrise graphics card installed. I also have an Atari PTC1426 monitor. I don't have the original mouse, but I have a Golden Image replacement mouse. I have a lot of software installed on the hard drive, e.g. Geneva, Neodesk, Calamus, Papyrus, etc., but I can't find the original disks for almost all of those programs. I also have about 20 games all in their original boxes, including some that were never opened.

Everything is in excellent condition.

One possible problem is that I'm in Toronto, Canada, and I've never shipped anything like this before.

I can send pictures or a video.

damanloox
Atariator
Atariator

Re: [WTB] Atari TT

Postby damanloox » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:03 pm

I'd be interested in the TT of you wanted to sell it without the monitor (shipping the monitor to Europe would cost me a fortune..). Could you please send me some pictures and approx weight and size of the package..? I'm really only interested in the TT (to minimise weight/size) - no need for games, hard drive etc...
I'll send you my email via pm

Social Media

Return to “For sale / Wanted”