520 ste, B/w and color atari monitors Sm124, Sc1224

Do you need some hardware and/or software? Do you want to clear out the attic? Post your classified ads here.

Moderators: Mug UK, Adrenalin, Moderator Team

Speargunjimy
Atarian
Atarian

520 ste, B/w and color atari monitors Sm124, Sc1224

Postby Speargunjimy » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:15 am

Hi guys

Never had an Atari as a kid, because my mother had concerns over "brain rot" (read- super, super cheap with absolutely no interest in my mental health), the orphan across the road had a woody and very occasionally I was allowed a very brief decimation at space invaders posting.php?mode=post&f=33#

soooo....

When I got my hands on this new fangled 520 ste atari I was pretty thrilled, but ultimately I lack the required skills to get it to do anything I find handy. I already have enough overwhelming projects on the boil, so was wondering if there would be any interest on your end?

Atari 520 ste,
Atari Sm124 (B/W)
Atari Sc1224 (color)
Mouse (no Atari logo)
double extension lead for the mouse/controller, to circumvent the clever undercarriage reach around design of the mouse port posting.php?mode=post&f=33#

Any history/info on the guy that pushed that through?

There's also a plug compatible machine pistol that I call Molly, but I don't know if she's a goer or not?

Both screens work and the 520 is humming away nicely, I have no idea how to use the system or the interface but there are a lot of disks of various extractions that I presume are used to drive it?

If you would like photos or for me to conduct any experiments please let me know

What I would like to know is what would be a fair price for the lot and or pieces?

and how do I find out if the 4mb upgrade is installed

I am in London UK

thanks for your interest

Cheers

Speargun

Speargunjimy
Atarian
Atarian

Re: 520 ste, B/w and color atari monitors Sm124, Sc1224

Postby Speargunjimy » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:39 pm

sale is over

Social Media