FS: USA 1040STe 4MB RAM, 1.6 & 2.06 TOS, 17" IBM LCD, HXC USB Floppy

Do you need some hardware and/or software? Do you want to clear out the attic? Post your classified ads here.

Moderators: Mug UK, Adrenalin, Moderator Team

MIDIbro
Retro freak
Retro freak

FS: USA 1040STe 4MB RAM, 1.6 & 2.06 TOS, 17" IBM LCD, HXC USB Floppy

Postby MIDIbro » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:37 am

I have just acquired a Mega STe, which I am thrilled about, since I have been wanting the detachable keyboard :D

Pictures upon request - send me a PM or email.

I am hoping to sell it as a bundle but will sell just the 1040STe if anyone wants. The STe was owned by a musician prior to myself, who marked the mouse input jack and MIDI in / out jacks with a small amount of Sharpie, so please know this before purchasing. Aside from that it is cosmetically in great shape.

A HXC USB floppy emulator is installed and running the latest HXC firmware.

TOS 1.6 ROMs are installed currently but I will send 2.06 ROMs (tested in this STe) with it.

I also have a VGA monochrome adapter cable which has 2x RCA for audio breakout. I have used it with my Lenovo ThinkVision 19" 5:4 aspect ratio LCD. It is a great quality and hefty LCD and works excellently with the Atari.

I can also will include the Atari Mouse, Best Electronics Trackball or both but I do not wish to sell them separately from the STe unless it sells without all the listed accessories.

If someone was looking to buy it I would value it at 375 for the Atari with 4mb ram and HXC, I believe this is fair considering a 4MB STe with a HXC Floppy recently sold on eBay for $399 + shipping. I am discounting it a little because of the sharpie markings.

Price List
Atari STe "4160", TOS 1.6 & 2.06 ROMs, HXC Floppy ....................... $325 shipped
Atari Mouse .................. + $20
Best Electronics Trackball ................................... + $30
VGA monochrome video / RCA audio cable ........... + $20
IBM 17" LCD monitor mfg. late 2001 ............. + $60

Please contact me with any interest or offers.
Last edited by MIDIbro on Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
1040 STe 4mb ram 2.06

MIDIbro
Retro freak
Retro freak

Re: FS: USA 1040STe 4MB RAM, 1.6 & 2.06 TOS, 17" IBM LCD, HXC USB Floppy

Postby MIDIbro » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:41 am

Price Drop Bump
1040 STe 4mb ram 2.06

Social Media

Return to “For sale / Wanted”