Hey! It's time to part ways with my Atari ST
If only I had a bigger house!
- Atari 1040stfm, Turns on, OS comes up.
- SH204 Hard Drive, plus cable. Turns on but can't seem to access from OS. I might have just forgotten how...
- SM124 Monitor, plus cable. Turns on, picture doesn't fill screen but can see desktop. I tried a game or two and the picture was very distorted.
- Some applications, and magazine discs (S.T.U.N., STart, ST-log, etc)
- Space Quest - w/box
"If the robot droid could laugh, which it is not programmed to do, it would do so. Your pulseray is only effective against living opponents!"
- Test Drive - w/box
- The Pawn - w/box
- Falcon - w/box and manual (Good luck, that game was so hard...)
- AD&D Heroes of the Lance (Dragonlance ftw.)
- Dungeon Master, Dungeon Master Chaos Strikes Back (w/ very flat box), Gauntlet, Obliterator, Hacker, Leaderboard, Bloodwych, Boulder Dash Construction Set.
Photos:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/njif73up5olv ... UAONa?dl=0
In total it weighs ~50 lbs. Not sure what the shipping costs might be, seems like about 50-100. (Or if you are in Utah I can arrange pickup!)
I'd rather not split it up... Let me know if you are interested! Thanks everyone!