WANTED - Atari TT 030

Do you need some hardware and/or software? Do you want to clear out the attic? Post your classified ads here. Please use the sub forum if you are posting links to items you've found on ebay.

Moderators: Mug UK, Adrenalin, Moderator Team

AlexSTE
Atari nerd
Atari nerd

WANTED - Atari TT 030

Postby AlexSTE » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:27 pm

Please let me know if anybody has Atari TT for sale.
[b] I am looking for: Atari TT030. Panther2 board, Magnum TTram board[/b]
Currently have: Atari 1040 STF, Atari 1040 STE Ultrasatan, MonSTEr board, Scart with HD to HDMI converter, IDE to CF, IDE DVD in external enclosure. 5 IBM/Lenovo Thinkpads. HP Chromebook. Custom AMD race SIM rig. Custom AMD Hackintosh. Apple Powermac G5 2x2.7GHz watercooled PPC.

tenox
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Re: WANTED - Atari TT 030

Postby tenox » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:43 am

You could try Best Electronics. http://www.best-electronics-ca.com/tt030.htm
They have reconditioned TTs that are like new. I bought mine couple of years ago and it had a smell of a new one!

AlexSTE
Atari nerd
Atari nerd

Postby AlexSTE » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:37 pm

It's tempting. I am sure they are in great condition. I am still hoping to find one here or in Germany when I will fly to Europe later this year. We'll see.
Currently have: Atari 1040 STF, Atari 1040 STE Ultrasatan, MonSTEr board, Scart with HD to HDMI converter, IDE to CF, IDE DVD in external enclosure. 5 IBM/Lenovo Thinkpads. HP Chromebook. Custom AMD race SIM rig. Custom AMD Hackintosh. Apple Powermac G5 2x2.7GHz watercooled PPC.

Mal7921
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby Mal7921 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:41 am

I'm going to be selling mine soon, it's UK spec but has a replacement hard drive which is way larger than the stock 20MB one (2GB) and a graphics card installed (Not sure which but you can get TT high res on a VGA monitor).

My Mega STE went to the USA (Same size and weight) though the cost of postage was quite high. If you're coming to europe and visiting the UK, Yorkshire is nice and you may be able to pick up a TT.

Let me know if you're interested.
The collection:

Atari 260ST, 520ST, 520ST+, 520STfm
Atari STe
Atari Falcon, 14MB, 40GB IDE drive

AlexSTE
Atari nerd
Atari nerd

Postby AlexSTE » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:03 am

Mal7921 wrote:I'm going to be selling mine soon, it's UK spec but has a replacement hard drive which is way larger than the stock 20MB one (2GB) and a graphics card installed (Not sure which but you can get TT high res on a VGA monitor).

My Mega STE went to the USA (Same size and weight) though the cost of postage was quite high. If you're coming to europe and visiting the UK, Yorkshire is nice and you may be able to pick up a TT.

Let me know if you're interested.

How much?

Social Media

Return to “For sale / Wanted”