Hello to all.
Before half month start looking for a schematic on the Commando game, and thanks to admirably website work of Mr. Dan Boris, I succeed design the pcb. For the external dimensions I use as pattern the pcb of a Karateka cartridge. http://atarihq.com/danb/7800cart/C301105.shtml
- I decide to make a world wide edition which will may work on any PAL or NTSC A7800 console. This is possible with a very tiny pinhole on the side of the cartridge, who give access in an internal micro switch.
- The entire surface of pcb is ENIG coated (gold plated).
- Pokey ic is in NOS condition never used before, purchased from B & C Computer Visions and placed on a 40 pin socket. You now cause these ic's will not exist for ever, and therefore deserve our respect.
- I have use plastic enclosures from original second hand Atari 7800 cartridges, without scratches etc.
- Last the decal on front and up edge is new and printed on PET glossy paper. A big thanks on KevinMos3 for the label arrangement.
Guys, if any of you would like to have a complete cartridge for your collection as is in photos below, I can make one for you.
Total cost including tracked shipping and Paypal fee will be 38 euro
Thank you for looking. http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/7007/m2me.jpghttp://img607.imageshack.us/img607/8229/5zen.jpghttp://img534.imageshack.us/img534/1262/s1xk.jpghttp://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2305/lhi5.jpg