S/XEGS Ram Cart 128KB for 8-bit Atari

Do you need some hardware and/or software? Do you want to clear out the attic? Post your classified ads here. Please use the sub forum if you are posting links to items you've found on ebay.

Moderators: Mug UK, Adrenalin, Moderator Team

sadosp
Atari User
Atari User

S/XEGS Ram Cart 128KB for 8-bit Atari

Postby sadosp » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:48 pm

This is a Atari ram cartridge with 128KB static ram memory, who keep its contents with a 3v lithium battery. Has a special ram bank switching fully compatible with Atari XEGS, and can be load all these 32/64/128KB games. Also can load standard 8 or 16 Kb games.

Apart from this (one game -.rom or .bin- at a time) someone can load a collection of games until reach the maximum ram of course. This can become with the use of a special loader from them, within Windows. The files who supported in this case is atari binary files like *.com, *.exe, *.axe. *.xex, *.obj, *.bin etc. Loader adds a menu with a list of the games to choose.
A third option is to use as a backup RAM cartridge, but it need the use of special patched version of DOS II.+.

I have test this cart both on XL and XE computers, and run perfectly not only for games but also for Diagnostic cartridges, this one who used from Atari service centers.

I ask 22 euro plus shipping cost for new and complete cartridge. All the construction made by me.

http://raster.infos.cz/atari/hw/ramcart/ramcart.htm

sadosp
Atari User
Atari User

Re: S/XEGS Ram Cart 128KB for 8-bit Atari

Postby sadosp » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:50 pm

SOLD OUT long time ago.

Social Media

Return to “For sale / Wanted”