FS: Falcon 030

Do you need some hardware and/or software? Do you want to clear out the attic? Post your classified ads here.

Moderators: Mug UK, Adrenalin, Moderator Team

FS: Falcon 030

Postby Refit1701 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:13 pm

I have a Falcon for sale here in the US, it has 14megs of ram and what looks to be a 80? meg toshiba HD in it. I bought this off of epay back in 2006 (I think) and only plugged it in long enough to install Geneva and Neodesk on it. It's been in a box since then. I hate to part with it but I have a MEGA STE to keep me company....

It doesn't have the cover screws with it but when I lifted the lid it hasn't been taken apart and all the shielding is in place. I bought a IDE to CF adapter from Steve Tucker which will come with it as well as the little adapter that allows the use of a LED monitor. I might have a manual around here somewhere.

When I got it, the corner of the case was broken (see pics) and the eject button is loose but floppy works fine.

It's a shame for it to sit in a box when someone here can give it a good home. PM me and lets talk about offers.
U.S. only please and I usually use paypal.

Pics, so there are no missunderstandings and more photos if needed later.

-John
14 meg Falcon030, 80 meg HD
4 meg MEGA STE, 4 meg STE
1 1040STfm, 1 original 520ST
800XL, 1200XL, 600XL, 1050
Refit1701
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior

Re: FS: Falcon 030

Postby katsumbhong » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:10 am

I am not able to PM at the moment, most likely due to the my "noob" status on the forums. Can you send me an email to anthonyhomir (at) yahoo (dot) com please?
katsumbhong
Atarian
Atarian

Re: FS: Falcon 030

Postby TheNameOfTheGame » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:14 pm

pm sent

*edit* sorry didn't see this was an old listing. If is still available after katsumbhong of course..
TheNameOfTheGame
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Return to For sale / Wanted