Wanted: UltraSatan

Do you need some hardware and/or software? Do you want to clear out the attic? Post your classified ads here. Please use the sub forum if you are posting links to items you've found on ebay.

Moderators: Mug UK, Adrenalin, Moderator Team

majere
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Re: Wanted: UltraSatan

Postby majere » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:43 pm

Dal_1978 wrote:
majere wrote:
FonZ wrote:Now that's fast! So yes, there is a demand...

Ehm, I don't know if I'm going to keep lists and all tho :lol: but as soon as we can get something concrete going (a working test and decent pricing) I'll set up a little order form or something and off course I will post that on this forum.. 8)

I also am interested in, but anyway, I looked at the Jookie's website http://joo.kie.sk/ultrasatan/
And everything is very well specified, I'm looking to see if I produce it myself.
Depends on the price and time. :D

It is indeed possible to have your own board fabricated, I have looked at this myself. However once you have costed in the components along with a one off cost for the board, you will end up paying a lot for just one board and have a lot of components left over (most of the caps/diodes/resistors you need are only available in multiples). Also fabricating a one-off is about as expensive as running 10 off (due to the time spent setting up the etching process etc). So you end up with a lot of spare components - you may as well have made a quantity of boards in the first place... If you can really get a one-off board fabricated and populated for approx £50 then you have done better than me when I researched it!

Good luck, but I will be waiting for Fonz as I will know that there will be a batch made to that same standard and some inherent quality control.

is possible, so I check the cost first, and anyway was gonna do more than one ... :wink:
ATARI 520ST FM - ATARI MEGA4 - ATARI MEGASTE 4 - 2Xatari TT 30 & Crazy Dots + magnum TT +Netusbee // Falcon + 14mb + SCSI Plextor//Falcon+14mb+CT60+CTPCI+Ethernat

enito
Atari freak
Atari freak

Postby enito » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:25 am

for me too FonZ ...thx!!

Copticrain
Retro freak
Retro freak

Postby Copticrain » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:06 pm

when i start the process of payment, zaxon reply me all, but after this...zaxon is a bit lost... and still waiting...

This morning I received one netusbee from zaxon,
you must not lose hope !

-Vincent

FonZ
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby FonZ » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:28 pm

WORD? hahaahahaha... now that would be a great thing.. Like I said, I still trust him to follow through, but that doesn't mean there has to be an easier way, :lol:
Falcon 14mb - 68882 @ 33mhz - dual CF - Lighthouse Space-Case - 2x audio in & 4x audio out directly from MOBO / Eiffel / SMP24 / FA8 / MO4 / FDI / Jam Pro In / Jam Pro Out

zaxon
Atari maniac
Atari maniac

Postby zaxon » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:25 pm

My apologise for all, i have big delay with some reasons but today i posted Ultrasatans for Enito and FonZ . In monday i sent rest. Also i be in contact. Sorry again for problems.

Update : Board files from Jookie site have one bug and RTC clock not working, also flash memory chip is very hard to find on the moment, i import it from Hong Kong and wait over a month. Blackfin processors, import from United States,approx 1 week , assembly and test one ultrasatan 4 hours,

Again sorry for delay i try do my best. On the moment i have all parts and boards for next 10 ultrasatans so if anybody order it ,sending be much faster. 2-3 days.

FonZ
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby FonZ » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:02 pm

THE RETURN OF THE SOLDERING LEGEND!

I'm glad I kept my hopes up and the dream alive!

I will however still make a batch and hopefully Zaxons' experience can contribute to that. It won't be a huge batch and I'm not taken pre-orders or reservations..
Falcon 14mb - 68882 @ 33mhz - dual CF - Lighthouse Space-Case - 2x audio in & 4x audio out directly from MOBO / Eiffel / SMP24 / FA8 / MO4 / FDI / Jam Pro In / Jam Pro Out

SoLo2
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby SoLo2 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:17 am

Hello!

I would like to buy this
SD to ACSI hardware to
use with my Atari ST.

When will it be ready to buy?
How much will it cost?

Goodbye,
byBITS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~
The BITS Club http://bits.atari.org

zaxon
Atari maniac
Atari maniac

Postby zaxon » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:53 pm

Ready is now, cost is 85 pound plus 5.99 shipping cost in Europe, if you have one contact me.

Social Media

Return to “For sale / Wanted”