Anyone have a CaTTamaran forsale ?

Do you need some hardware and/or software? Do you want to clear out the attic? Post your classified ads here. Please use the sub forum if you are posting links to items you've found on ebay.

Moderators: Mug UK, Adrenalin, Moderator Team

alanh
Hardware Guru
Hardware Guru

Anyone have a CaTTamaran forsale ?

Postby alanh » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:33 pm

I'm interested if you have one of these.

Thanks.
Falcon CT60, Falcon CT63 x2, TT x3, MegaST x2, MegaSTE x2, STFM x2, STE x2, STacy, STBook, (Dead) Hades 060, Milan 060, T40.

TTowner
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Re: Anyone have a CaTTamaran forsale ?

Postby TTowner » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:36 pm

Me too.
Hades060 & 2 TT030 machines.Nova & Spektrum Graphics cards,1 Reibel network cards,1 Netusb,Slm Lazer printer, Epson GT600 flatbed, 2 SCSi to IDE interface + UltraSatan.Nakamachi 7 & 5 CD disk changers.Mega STE .[url]http://www.llill.co/5j
[/url]

jvas
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby jvas » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:40 pm

alanh wrote:I'm interested if you have one of these.

Thanks.

Schematics would do for me ...

CopperCAT
Atari freak
Atari freak

Postby CopperCAT » Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:16 pm

jvas wrote:Schematics would do for me ...

Same :)

anodyne
Atari maniac
Atari maniac

Postby anodyne » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:02 pm

Just saw this train of posts by chance.

I have a CaTTamaran that was removed from a TT (by a previous owner) a good while back. I do not know if it was working at the time. It is missing a 3-pin connector that should attach to the motherboard via a short wire harness (according to the docs). The connector isn't the problem - it's the question of where on the CaTTamaran it should connect to :-(. I think you would need to find a helpful owner of a working system to figure that out.

The good news is that it comes with a readable SSDD diskette and the instructions :-).

Available for the cost of packing & postage, likely around $6 to the US, $10 internationally. Please email me directly (I don't check this board very often) and I'll give you an actual cost. You can pay by cheque, money order or PayPal. If I get more than one request in the next week or so, I'll flip an N-sided coin ;-)

For those people looking for a schematic, I'm not sure it would help. The board has two custom chips: a GAL, and a chip labelled CYRELM16A. I think you'd have to know the logic they implement ...

alanh
Hardware Guru
Hardware Guru

Postby alanh » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:31 pm

PM'd for details.

Thanks!
Falcon CT60, Falcon CT63 x2, TT x3, MegaST x2, MegaSTE x2, STFM x2, STE x2, STacy, STBook, (Dead) Hades 060, Milan 060, T40.

Social Media

Return to “For sale / Wanted”