Will the world end in 2012 ?

No topic. Everything you want to speak about. Please just stay courteous.

Moderators: Mug UK, Silver Surfer, Moderator Team

Poll ended at Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:54 pm

yes
16%
no
50%
something will happen
18%
not sure
16%

Total votes: 44

exxos
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby exxos » Wed May 30, 2007 12:54 pm

A lot of info came past my mind this past week. I have put together all my thoughts on it all among other things.

its a small epic, but makes an interesting read I think.

http://www.future-technologies.co.uk/planetx/index.htm

chris

teh3pwner
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby teh3pwner » Wed May 30, 2007 1:26 pm

it's been here for some time now so why the hell yould it just end, thats just some theoretical mambo jubo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RetroGamerUK
RetroLamerUK
RetroLamerUK

Postby RetroGamerUK » Wed May 30, 2007 1:37 pm

My money is on it ending, that way I come out smelling of roses either way! :)
Does this equation cater for the possibility that the year now is not in fact 2007??
I heard a similar class of theory that the calendars were fiddled with in the past to bring forward certain millenium/century celebrations or something.
If both these amazing fairy tails are true, then when our Calendars read 2012 then it will not in fact actually be 2012, and then so when will the world actually end? 8O
I for one would like to know so I can plan all my "paybacks" accordingly :)

exxos
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby exxos » Wed May 30, 2007 3:02 pm

What gets me is 4,500 years or so ago, our solar system was documented in stone, it wasn't until the last few years that the stones were translated. They are not even on public display.

One interesting comment was the USA invading IRAQ, IRAQ being the location of these stones.

In anycase, no way in yesterday could man have known and named and codumented out solar system, plus events for 100 of years to come, such as the alighment of the planets.

God gave the mayans a 5,000 year calander, ends in 2012, to which it is classed as the doomsday time.

Another interesting thing which I found out today, is not only the pyramid's using 70ton blocks, to which we can't even move today, but the art inside the pyramids. There is no evidence of fires, so how did they light the inside rooms up to paint ? even if they did use fires they probably would have died in 5mins due to the smoke anyway. There is some small shafts which they think could be vents, though they would be black from smoke if they did use fires.

I suppose there is many strange unknowns, how can all this addup unless god gave his hand to it all ? The sumerian's document over and over that "god" gave them the information.

Chris

PaulB
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby PaulB » Wed May 30, 2007 3:25 pm

Certainly an entertaining theory. I've seen many similar ones. You're obviously a thinking man but I hope your not that gullible to believe this stuff Chris. Many stories like this can seem to be half proven with historical facts such as the 25 year thing you mention.

What about all the important events that happened on non 25 year boundaries?

If we're aproaching the end of days because there's so many wars and murders nowadays, what about the two world wars where tens of millions died?

If a man-like God lived on planet X, the way your text describes him, limiting our brain power via dna and making us mine gold would surely mean that God's a Goa'uld from Stargate SG-1.

The Earth has a molten core and the plates are constantly moving. Whether there is more (or less) earthquakes now is only because those plates are at a certain point, nothing else.

I too, like Retrogamer say the world will come to an end but that will be when our sun dies or when an asteroid hits us or when some idiot presses the wrong button.

Not arguing just debating. If we had a lot of people join in we would be mass debating lol!

bullis1
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby bullis1 » Wed May 30, 2007 3:29 pm

I said no.

I wouldn't be too upset if it did end though, because really I wouldn't be around to complain right?

2012 is very soon, and I'd like to think that I'll be seeing new Atari ST releases well into the 2020s.

Tomchi
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby Tomchi » Wed May 30, 2007 3:37 pm

You were right exxos: interesting reading ...

It reminds me of the film the 5th element / Luc Besson ...

God is an alien, I love it !!! But that way even if I'm a genetically modeled human, i don't think alien god will judge people on their behalf ... so sounds like a cartoon or a sci-fi film .

As told in the text, we, Human will easily handle to destroy earth by ourselves, no need of any god or alien for that .

You'll always find someone to explain you that what happened yesterday was written in a millenium aged prophecy, and that next will come end of ages,but since i'm born we should have disapeared 3 or 4 times !!!

And, alien-god, we're still there polluting the planet !!!!

well thx for this thread, I liked it !
There's no way to happiness, happiness is the way ...

Noextra

exxos
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby exxos » Wed May 30, 2007 4:13 pm

2People would mock about the last days and not believe -2 Pe 3:3; Jude 18."

Sorry just had to add that one in :P

Even if have of the stone texts are nonesence, which probably are, there is so many unexplained things that you just can't ignore it all. Once you start thinking what I talked about is not that hard to understand.

God has to be "someone" giving this information, only god, it is documented many many times. maybe they are just stories.

there are huge stone structures all over the earth, all kinds of dates. There is only I think 2 explinations. 1) that they had very big wips, or 2) god gave his hand as described in many texts.

moving 70ton rocks and cutting them thousands of years ago ? if anything it has to make you go hmmm. All of which remains unsolved.

Everything fits in thoughtout the ages if god is a man like being from planet x. the story is possible. NASA say there are planets which orbit 2 suns, so our planet X orbit can happen.

There is so much information that its actually far to easy to fit everything together. I do not think the world will end, though something is comming and I think everyone knows it.

It is possible that there are gods on planet X, not saying there is, and not saying we will see planet x in 2012. It is IMHO that the story *can* be true as so many facts come together.

IF we can accept that "god" gave information to mankind as described in stone and in the bible, then the only question after is who or what is god...

Chris

SkylineDave
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby SkylineDave » Wed May 30, 2007 4:25 pm

yes thanks for the link - i read through it and whether i agree with all of it or some of it or none of it, it certainly makes good reading.

oh, and god created the Atari - we all know that :D
AKA Megadaz / Black Eagle --- STOS, Dungeon Master and Captive fan!

Proud member of the GameBaseST team.
Founder of the one-man DemoBaseST team!

exxos
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby exxos » Wed May 30, 2007 4:32 pm

SkylineDave wrote:yes thanks for the link - i read through it and whether i agree with all of it or some of it or none of it, it certainly makes good reading.

oh, and god created the Atari - we all know that :D

lol :D

btw, ive emailed NASA about some things, not sure if they will reply but if they do I will post what they say about it all. I know they keep finding planets about the size of pluto and they keep calling them planet x, so its getting a bit confusing for one.

christos
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby christos » Wed May 30, 2007 4:51 pm

I only see two possible sources for a planetary destruction, a large space object falling on Earth and human stupidity.
On your notes, 3600 years ago a large object like a planet coming on a near earth orbit would leave geological and historical traces that even a 1 st year college student in geology would be able to recognise. No such traces can be seen. Secondly there would be a severe effect on the asteroid belt causing imbalance. That would cause asteroids falling out of their orbit towards the sun, guess what is between the asteroid belt and the sun.
Basically the amount of catastrophe would be visible even today with asteroids falling on our heads. The fact that we are typing these probably means this didn't happen.
On a third note, the bible is written for educational purposes and as such contains many unscientific data, for example, the sun wasn't created after the earth.
There are many historical and mythological data coming from that era, some of them do not contain an apocalyptical theory about the end of days. Should these sources be considered less reliable than the others that do and why?
And on a last note the planet earth is a very bad place to live in, people do inhuman acts such as forced slavery, trafficking, drug trade, wars etc. Can you however name another time in history when we were better off? Those pieces of papers about human rights etc that we sign for the most part of human history would have been considered ridiculous. The concept that women have equal rights to men and that a human cannot own another human would have made people stare at you in disbelief and contempt. And though these pieces of paper are for the most part not applied in whole they are there and they are acknowledged by most of the humanity.
I am not being optimistic or anything but I cannot but recognize that humanity has taken so many steps forward in the last century alone, steps that it was not capable to take for the past 40000 years.
Why do I think that these doomsday theories keep popping up? It's fear and insecurity. Ancient civilizations invented fate to cope with that fear, we are trying to invent the modern version of it.

PaulB
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby PaulB » Wed May 30, 2007 5:41 pm

christos wrote:Why do I think that these doomsday theories keep popping up? It's fear and insecurity. Ancient civilizations invented fate to cope with that fear, we are trying to invent the modern version of it.

I think it's because mankind is currently going through a big change. People are moving across continents. Many, many people across the world are unhappy with their daily lives because the stress levels of day to day living have gone up. There is also civil unrest in many countries and starvation in others. In England, kids seem to rule the streets in the evening. Not many people have respect for anyone else. Road rage and even street rage are on the rise. It's all a competition and everyone seems to think of 'me, me, me'. I guess I could go on forever but it won't solve anything. The opposite was the 1960's when the world had a golden era, new things were being invented, new kinds of music came out etc. At the time the world wasn't a bad place to be in (they put that down to solar flares) but we seem to be on the other side of that now. In bad times or times of trouble people look elsewhere for security and latch on to the nearest explanation that makes sense to them. Some people turn to God, some people turn to science or mythology and some the Devil.

exxos
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby exxos » Wed May 30, 2007 6:11 pm

christos wrote:I only see two possible sources for a planetary destruction, a large space object falling on Earth and human stupidity.
On your notes, 3600 years ago a large object like a planet coming on a near earth orbit would leave geological and historical traces that even a 1 st year college student in geology would be able to recognise. No such traces can be seen. Secondly there would be a severe effect on the asteroid belt causing imbalance. That would cause asteroids falling out of their orbit towards the sun, guess what is between the asteroid belt and the sun.
Basically the amount of catastrophe would be visible even today with asteroids falling on our heads. The fact that we are typing these probably means this didn't happen.
On a third note, the bible is written for educational purposes and as such contains many unscientific data, for example, the sun wasn't created after the earth.
There are many historical and mythological data coming from that era, some of them do not contain an apocalyptical theory about the end of days. Should these sources be considered less reliable than the others that do and why?
And on a last note the planet earth is a very bad place to live in, people do inhuman acts such as forced slavery, trafficking, drug trade, wars etc. Can you however name another time in history when we were better off? Those pieces of papers about human rights etc that we sign for the most part of human history would have been considered ridiculous. The concept that women have equal rights to men and that a human cannot own another human would have made people stare at you in disbelief and contempt. And though these pieces of paper are for the most part not applied in whole they are there and they are acknowledged by most of the humanity.
I am not being optimistic or anything but I cannot but recognize that humanity has taken so many steps forward in the last century alone, steps that it was not capable to take for the past 40000 years.
Why do I think that these doomsday theories keep popping up? It's fear and insecurity. Ancient civilizations invented fate to cope with that fear, we are trying to invent the modern version of it.

There has been documents and even paintings done, even quoteed in the bible of commets hitting the earth. Planex X has a much stronger gravitatonal pull and pulls things towards it. Granted that junk in our own orbit could be pulled from the other side of our earth and casue the stuff to crash and burn on our heads.

The doomsday book quoted the earth would end in 2000. The only reason for this was the planets aligned. If the tales are true about planet X, then its orbit was altered by the alignment of the planets causing it to crash into earth. On this bases you can see where the fear and panic came from that in 2000 when the planets aligned that the world would end.

Unfortunatly people are reading off texts which was in the past. People think the bible fortells the future, its not true, not exactly anyway. The bible is showing the ways of things to come.

People would be grateful for nothing -2 Tim 3:1,2.
the younger generation springs to mind, they just dont care.

People would be without self-control in sex -2 Tim 3:1,2,6; Rev 9:21, Lk 17:28,30;
*sexual murders, rapes, all on the increaes.

People would be disobeying their parents -2 Tim 3:1,2.
* out of control kids

People would have no conscience -1 Tim 4:1,2.
* doing things like rape and not even care or regret it.

The list is endless. Translate how you will, though all these things are on the increase. The bible states that it is the start of the new age. The bible says the new age will start with the return of god.

pretty much I agree with you, mankind will wipe it self out before too long anyway.

I really could go on for hours, There is a mile long script of coincidences. I am not taking it as fact. Though with all the coincidences been proven though science those bible stories need a second look.

How did the samarian's document our solar system 4,500 years ago ? There is a mile long off unasnwered questions also. Years ago it was thought there was only 4 planets in our solar system. over time though science it has been proven wrong. The samarian's had documented all of this and we only found pluto over the last 100 years or so. Everything has been documented and now proven, the only thing left is the "end of days" chapter and the 12th planet Nibiru (planet of the gods).

I do not like coincidences. I know for a fact there is a lot more to this world than we can see with our own eye. I did not think so at one point, but over the past few years I changed my mind.

Just about everyone will read the page, some will find it interesting, some will just ignore it. I have a small quest to find answers to "everything" and so far, that is my thoughts on it all. They only explination for all this is that there IS a god. What god is we do not know yet. Though it seems clear to me that as god made man in his own image, that our gods look just like us.

As for the plates of the earth moving, fair enough, things should settle down over time not get worse ? interesting that earthquakes are on the rapid increase, again as fortold in the bible. There is also not actual evidence, AFAIK, whats at the earths core, we do not know for sure whats down there. Really we are just taking an educated guess. On which bases the plate moving, fair enough, but does not rule out that something in the heavens is causing it also.

Our own moon has enough pull to effect our oceans. why not the plates also ? the plates could float around on our mantel, though some force is causing them to move. As our earths core is said to be iron, magnect stress on the earth can casue stress in the center of the earth, causing earthquakes, which THEN move the plates. not the other way around!

If planet X passes us then the magnetic stress will be slightly higher on our earth, as told in the bible. more earthquakes etc etc.

Its not really hard to think a little out side of the box. There are still a lot of unknowns with our world, you can't take what you learn in school as fact as it is just current theory. As such there is vast amounts of room to think that maybe there is soemthing else at play.

In yellowstone park there is more activity there, why ? nobody really knows, pressure is building up and the whole park raises something like 1inch per year ? a lot of the park has been closed off already due to various air vents or whatever. IF that decided to go bang, then the USA would vanish for a start. I can't remember exactly but I am sure something was said in the bible or soemthing that the USA would sink. its possible and already known.

If enough pull on the volcano from our planets in our solar system, with the help of planet X, then no reason to say it wouldn't life the top off the thing, well maybe not so, but enough to crack it, a small crack is all it takes and boom, most of mankind is wiped out.

I suppose there could be a million translations of what the bible talks about, maybe just stories, but these stories is all the evidence we have to unanswered questions.

We did not over night come from cave men to having the technology to move huge rocks which we can't even do today, something is VERY odd, nobody can deny it. "god" gave the people the wisdom, or at least gave man something as told in the texts.

Would it be great if god built the pyramids, if they are advanced humans which came to earth in craft, then they already solved antigravity, so maybe moving 70ton rocks and cutting them isn't so much hard work after all.

maybe the people asked god to build them, god could have said to man what would you like ? man could say, I wnat a huge triangle made of stone 100's of feet high for when I die. god sure can show his power if that was true.

I think we just have to accept there is a "god" , we just do not know what god is yet. I have giving what I think god is, maybe one of many explinations, but thats the best one which I can come up with.

I hope to at least get people to think a little more.....

Chris

RetroGamerUK
RetroLamerUK
RetroLamerUK

Postby RetroGamerUK » Wed May 30, 2007 6:38 pm

I have not read all of the posts above, but I think that if the world ends in 2012 it will be due to some large scale Nuclear War or similar destructive event, I am glad I live in and close to Towns / Cities as I would not have to die slowly :wink:
After all, Iran is steadily developing Nuclear Weapons now, and they have plenty of targets to choose from, so it would seem we will all learn just how right or wrong the West has been about them soon enough.. :)
The good thing is, if the West is right it will be too late to do anything about it, that'll teach the pacifists eh... :lol:

exxos
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby exxos » Wed May 30, 2007 7:30 pm

The world won't end in 2012, the only thing which will happen is if planet X appears, if it does not then probably man will blow itself up over the comming years.

It is hard to forcast what will happen if planet x does return, it will effect us in many ways though, thats a known.

chris.

bullis1
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby bullis1 » Wed May 30, 2007 7:40 pm

Beware the shadow of Planet X Yellow_Hot_Colorz_PDT_45

RetroGamerUK
RetroLamerUK
RetroLamerUK

Postby RetroGamerUK » Wed May 30, 2007 7:42 pm

I really really hope it is inhabited by strange aliens with very poor costumes/make up and 60s Sci-Fi Robots... :D

exxos
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby exxos » Wed May 30, 2007 8:54 pm

I have not looked into this, would take way too much time, but theres a small link that the grey aliens with big eyes are either creations or robot like workers, working for the gods.

The film "the day the earth stood still" is a pretty good story about all of this! pretty spooky, wonder where they got the idea for the film from!

The world is going to end at some point, If the gods return then I really cant think there will be a judgement day. I just think the USA will sink, thus they have been judged ;-)

*hides*

Chris

Argonaut
Atari maniac
Atari maniac

Predicting the future

Postby Argonaut » Wed May 30, 2007 10:07 pm

There's one thing about predicting the future, it's best not to bother. Whether it's to do with end of the world or more mundane things the predictions often seem to be reasonable given all current variables and making assumptions about how those variables change, or in many cases assume the variables do not change. Unfortunately for predicting the future variables change all the time and often in seemingly random ways or new variables are introduced which didn't even exist when the prediction was made.

I think all we can do is think logically, think long term, just give ourselves the best chance for the future we can. Dwelling on the past isn't going to be of much use although it would be nice if we could learn from past mistakes from time to time!

christos
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby christos » Wed May 30, 2007 10:16 pm

Exxos. if your hypothesis is correct, planet x should be approaching earth as we speak. It's gravitational pull would be getting stronger the closer it gets therefore we should be expecting a stronger impact the closer it gets. So if we had seismic effects in 2003 as the data you provide suggest then year 2004 should have been with even greater seismic activity 2005 with more etc. Do you have data to support that?
Secondly if planet X's magnetic field was to interfere with earth's we should expect the planetary equivalent of the approach of two magnets therefore an angular shift in earth's and X's rotation axis. Do you have data supporting that this happened within the past 4000 years?
On the planetary allignment:
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/alignment.html
Check the links. The total mass of all the planets of the solar system is about 1/1000 of that of the sun. It's like you are driving with your car and somebody throws a small stone at it and you expect that the car will be thrown out of the road, these things just don't happen. In the same site there is also a calculation of the total force that was applied to earth be each of the planets. Jupiter's was about 10000 less strong than that of the sun.

exxos
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby exxos » Thu May 31, 2007 12:05 am

The data is in the links I provided as references. I did not include every detail in my page.

you ask a pretty complex question, there is no easy reply. IMO the date was may 2003, as forcast , may did hold some desaster.

Tornadoes Kill 39 in Central United States
May 6 — Tornadoes tore through the mid-western and southern United States killing at least 39 people, injuring dozens more and virtually wiping some towns off the map, emergency officials said Monday. (Space Daily)

Magnitude 5.8 Earthquake Topples 1,600 Houses in Northwest China
May 5 — An earthquake measuring 5.8 on the Richter scale toppled 1,600 houses, damaged thousands more and killed at least one person in an area of northwest China devastated by an earthquake in February, local officials said Monday. (Space Daily)

12-04-2003 More Record-High Water Levels in November 2003
11-04-2003 Record High Groundwater Levels in October 2003
10-03-2003 Flow to Chesapeake Bay in Water Year 2003 Second Highest Since 1937
09-05-2003 Third Consecutive Month of High Flow into the Chesapeake Bay
08-06-2003 Flow into Chesapeake Bay near Record High Levels
07-07-2003 Record Breaking High Water Levels in Maryland and Delaware
06-06-2003 Streamflow and Groundwater Levels High in May
05-07-2003 April Water Levels Normal
04-05-2003 Water Levels High in March - Water Restrictions Lifted
03-05-2003 Exceptionally Wet February Leads to High Water Levels

12-04-2004 Water Levels Remain Generally Above Normal
11-04-2004 Dry October Causes Water Levels to Drop
10-06-2004 Highest September Flow to the Chesapeake Bay Since 1937/
09-03-2004 August Hurricanes Raise Water Levels in Southern Maryland
08-06-2004 Localized Flooding in Northeastern Maryland and Delaware in July
07-07-2004 Water Levels Normal to Above Normal in June
06-04-2004 Streams Return to Normal Levels in Maryland and Delaware during May 2004
05-06-2004 Streams Rise to Above Normal Levels in Maryland
04-07-2004 Streamflow and Groundwater Levels Fell in March 2004
03-04-2004 Streamflow and Groundwater Levels Normal to Above Normal in February 2004
02-04-2004 Cold, Dry January Leads to Drop in Water Levels

just taken from a few sites, there was a peek in 2003, in general earthquakes are said to be on the rise overall (ive not had time to check this yet). 2003 was apparently when the 12thplanet passed near us, may not have even been in our solar system yet. It is like it came out of hiding for a short time in may 2003 and then went back into hiding again, its orbit can make its first pass near earth, do a slingshot around the sun and pass though out solar system on its way out, rather than its way in. I do not have data to prove it, though 2000 I already commented on, 2003 was a small sample of thigns to come, not the end of the world as again told.

http://earthquakes.usgs.gov/eqcenter/eqinthenews/2003/

may had the most hits, the months before were pretty quiet, then 2004 and on, seems to settle down a little. I only glanced at the figures, but 2003 was a strange year and so was may.

http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/eqlists/eqstats.html

jump in small eqrthquakes to the chat in 2003, strange, 2004 just look at the death toll for interest, 2007 things settle down again..
http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/eqlists/graphs.html

2004 most deaths. We never know the exact dates. but it seems to me another coincience that around may 2003 and lasting a year, that the death toll shot up, then settled down agian. prediction fo rthe end of the world in 2003, something happend about that time, thats for sure.

quote :-
"As expected there was no disaster on May 5th, 2000, due to the planetary alignment. No polar ice shift, cataclismic eathquakes, or giant tidal waves"

They are reading the bible or the doomsday book, ir whatever, but they only have half the facts. The data suggests now that when the planets did align it casued massive floods, eqrthquakes, as told in the bible, though the earth had been wacked by planet X, it just was a fluke of all the orbits of all the planets, that event will not happen again.

What will happen, if the texts are correct, is the 3,600 year orbit of planet X is due. It will effect our planet, but I doubt it will casue the end of the world as they keep predicting it will, they are not reading the full story and it is based on past events.

I am not good with dates, there are many references as to when the last "cycle" was, adam and eve for one, samarian's had the gods with them, if you can find the date for them and adam and eve then it may give some clues. its around 500BC. I only glanced over the dates and figures, my guess is the last visit was the samarian stage, some 4,000 years ago, I did not do the math, the 2012 date could be 200 years out.

The only reason I stuck with 2012 as the mayan calander ends in 2012, god apparently gave the mayans a 5,000 year calander, which apparently ends in 2012, the time after is called doomsday or something like that.

NASA also say there is activity increase on jupiter, I think it was jupiter, you will have to check, planet x will pass by it, 2 large planets will effect eachother before the smaller ones such as mars. Maybe storms on mars will increase closer the time, I really dont know.

All I am telling is there is a lot of coincidences, it does not mean that the data is fact, but it all seems to tie in with the end of days chapter in the bible.

IMHO, things will be quiet, maybe something will start to happen in 2010, isn't NASA tracking a comment which could impact the earth in 2010 ? I read the other day they are blasting chunks out of ice comets.

Planet X will alter our solar system, solar changes do effect our planet, I recall one state was in a blackout dude to solar activity. I would imagine what is told in the bible will come true, just not as hard core as that. I think it will casue floods, and didn't the egyptians have great floods ? I can't remember now..

very tired now, I hope you can see there is a lot of data to take in, could easily spend the next 50 years trying to prove it one way or another....

chris

RetroGamerUK
RetroLamerUK
RetroLamerUK

Postby RetroGamerUK » Thu May 31, 2007 6:21 am

Maybe if it was some sort of super-dense planet, a small neutron Star perhaps? that would alter things a bit :|
As for all the recent natural disasters, I believe we are all to blame for that, leave PlanetX out of it!! :evil:

exxos
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby exxos » Thu May 31, 2007 6:52 am

Yes we are distroying our own planet aswell. we dont need planet x for that.

I am just trying to overlay what is fortold of things to come with actual facts. I will be updating my page again soon with whats mentioned, I also have had some more ideas and info to list bassed on what has been said here.

tobe
Atari God
Atari God

Postby tobe » Thu May 31, 2007 11:05 am

YES, 2012, 5 years to go...
Drug/sex/music is the only way to wait !!!
step 1: introduce bug, step 2: fix bug, step 3: goto step 1.

RetroGamerUK
RetroLamerUK
RetroLamerUK

Postby RetroGamerUK » Thu May 31, 2007 1:48 pm

Here is another angle:
It it claimed that this stone tablet thingy gives the Myans 5000 years, what if their time is already up?
I am not aware of any Mayan civilisations still in existance today, sure you can probably trace the genes of most people living in central America back to the Maya, and no doubt Spain, but the Mayan Civilization is gone.
In fact, if you watch that film "Apocalypto" which must be true for it to be a movie, I would put money on the Spanish being the bringers of the Apocalypse (for the Maya :wink:), I wonder what year that was..

So, for what the stone tablet says to be true, then either:
(1). The "world" must "end" some time in 2012...
The definitions of "world" and "end" in this context could of course mean a number of things, otherwise God would have been more specific i.e. "Iran will Nuke Israel and the other nuclear powers will respond with a retaliatory global Nuclear armageddon".
(2). The Maya have already had their "Doomsday" and our Calendar is in fact wrong, probably by exact multiples of 100 years i.e. it is now actually 2207 etc....
(3). The tablet has been misinterpreted by us arrogant infantile humans?

So, using similar logic, if the "world" does not "end" in 2012, and we are not living a few hundred years out, and in fact this tablet is "wrong", then I think it would be safe to also assume that all other ancient writings / mythological artefacts / documents / stone tablets etc etc that depict some sort of diety or the future are just as nads.
So we can all put down our religious symbols, take off our oppressive clothing and get along fine, this could be the wake-up call that we as a planet need, if so that probably how God intended it :)

Social Media

Return to “Chat forum [ENG]”